Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal cruelty: I despair.

+3
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue Jul 15 2014, 17:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Used to spend a lot of time in worsley woods. I'm told it's a dogging site now. Anyone know if that's true? Rolling Eyes
Nat might know!  Laughing

32Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue Jul 15 2014, 17:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Used to spend a lot of time in worsley woods. I'm told it's a dogging site now. Anyone know if that's true? Rolling Eyes
Nat might know!  Laughing
I've had an official death threat,so I won't ask her if you don't mind!

33Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue Jul 15 2014, 17:59

Me and our Huimphrey spend a lot of time in Worsley Woods and nobody's ever propositioned me for casual sex.

Can't speak for Humph, though.

I'll ask him when he wakes up.

34Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue Jul 15 2014, 18:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:They are hard working people trying to earn a living.

Then why do they all drive Jags and yet moan about being ripped off by supermarkets.

35Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue Jul 15 2014, 18:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:They are hard working people trying to earn a living.

Then why do they all drive Jags and yet moan about being ripped off by supermarkets.

Most of them seem to drive Landrovers and they do get ripped off by the big five supermarket chains.

36Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue Jul 15 2014, 18:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's full of bloody cottagers as well. At one time the rozzers used to go undercover in plainclothes and lift a few collars but nowadays it's not seen as PC harassing people just because they have an alternative lifestyle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum