Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Facebook Group

+2
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 10:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We now have a Facebook Group page!

Please join up and have a look around.  We want to improve our online presence and add an additional way to have fun and chat about our beloved Bolton Wanderers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/boltonnuts/

2Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 12:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one over 30 should be on Facebook. Fact.

3Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 13:14

boltonbonce wrote:No one over 30 should be on Facebook. Fact.

What he says is correct - FACT!

4Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 13:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You need to keep with the times. Fact.

5Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 13:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Facebook is old hat. FACT.

6Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 13:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't have facebook either  Razz

7Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 21:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I prefer FB to scandal-mongering Twitter (and yes I am over 30!!), but have to admit normally just use it to stay in tpuch wwth friends overseas and posting mundane statuses!

8Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 22:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of the teens I know won't use it cos their grandparents are on it.

9Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 22:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It is just a fad that came and is now on the way out.

I know this from following my daughter over the last few years.  At first her and all her friends were on something called Bebo, then they moved to FB, then they 'blackberried', then they twittered, then they moved on to Snapchat, now I've no idea what she's on.

The thing is though there still are plenty of people who use it - and like me and forums, will probably stay on it until it is closed down.

There are plenty more people on FB than forums, so from a 'Nuts' point of view if we get a lively FB group going, there's a better chance that someone on there will get to here breaking news first, post it up - then BTID or someone else can then tell us about it on the forum.

If it helps to make this place better, then why not?

Best of luck with it BTID.

10Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sat Jul 26 2014, 22:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder if Magoo's on FB? Scary.

11Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sun Jul 27 2014, 11:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still go on facebook regularly and i can't see it disappearing anytime soon. Us oldies like it so who cares about the spotty little chavs and whether they use it or not  Laughing 

I will be having a look at the Nuts FB page and trying to work out if any one from on here goes on, it will be interesting to work out who's who!

12Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Sun Jul 27 2014, 13:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm shocked to discover there is an 'I hate Bruce Forsyth' account. I may have to join up and take action. It's a disgrace.Bolton Nuts Facebook Group Flaming

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum