Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley poised to snap up Mark Davies from Bolton

+9
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley are poised with a £3million bid for Bolton midfielder Mark Davies.

The 26-year-old has been a target for QPR in recent seasons but he had a bad injury last year and has just returned to full fitness and form. Bolton need the money and willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Davies joined the Trotters from Wolves five years ago and the midfielder has scored 14 goals in 148 appearances

Source

2Burnley poised to snap up Mark Davies from Bolton  Empty Mark Davies Burnley bound Mon Sep 01 2014, 01:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£3 mill. Apparently. I'd snatch their hands off if dougie is guaranteed all that for incomings. Could be a busy day tomorrow.. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2739390/Burnley-poised-snap-Mark-Davies-Bolton-Hull-s-George-Boyd.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't see this karly, go ahead and delete my thread if you like

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Didn't see this karly, go ahead and delete my thread if you like
It's ok mate, just merged them. Smile

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll push him over there now on his wheelchair.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if we do let Mavies go have we left it too late to get in anyone else now and will Dougie get any of the money?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:if we do let Mavies go have we left it too late to get in anyone else now and will Dougie get any of the money?
Yes and No.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:if we do let Mavies go have we left it too late to get in anyone else now and will Dougie get any of the money?

Freedman's lucky to still be in a job.

Unfortunately for us that means he's not in a position to demand money to spend on the team, and I don't think owner and chairman are eager to.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We already offloaded one useless donkey to Burnley, I doubt we'd be lucky to do it twice.

Imagine someone offering £3m for Mavies! As if!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure if it's true but I still say it's a shame whats happened to Davies. He does have gifts, employed in the right position with little defensive work to do I think he could be very effective.

Injuries and just being on the wrong team have hurt him.... but if he moves we'll see if that was all bullshit.

Mark Davies is another of those players like Stuart Holden, Owen Hargreaves and Darren Anderton who will always be carrying an injury of some sort, irrespective of which club he's at.

Look at his career at Wolves, he missed more games than he played.

And it's been the same with us.

I remember Wolves fans saying they were glad they'd got some money for him when we signed him because, whilst he was undoubtedly a talented player, he spent far too much time on the treatment table.

If there's any truth in this rumour, we should snatch their hand off.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If we do sell him, I wouldn't be surprised to see the club retain the money until after DF's gone, and then use it to entice the new manager.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:If we do sell him, I wouldn't be surprised to see the club retain the money until after DF's gone, and then use it to entice the new manager.

Don't worry, Billy Davies won't cost a bean.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:We already offloaded one useless donkey to Burnley, I doubt we'd be lucky to do it twice.

Imagine someone offering £3m for Mavies! As if!

So useless that they could only draw against Man United!!!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sick of these cunts now.

Has copper been on gloating about signing our players and burnleys massive premier league status yet? I'm gonna do the same when they get relegated again

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley have asked for an extension - but for this deal?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That's me done if they sell Mavies the only fucking player with any skill,knew something dodgy was going on when he wasn't in the side v Leeds

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More bollocks then.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Sick of these cunts now.

Has copper been on gloating about signing our players and burnleys massive premier league status yet? I'm gonna do the same when they get relegated again

Tha's quite a paranoid headcase.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:More bollocks then.

Yes, very much so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum