Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Words/Phrases that P*** you off

+8
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Keegan
Angry Dad
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 19:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

May the Fourth be with you... Anyone saying that needs their head checked IMO.

I'm absolutely sick of people saying "take a bow son" as well. Wankers!

2Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 20:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:May the Fourth be with you... Anyone saying that needs their head checked IMO.

I've honestly never heard anyone say that first one, and only Andy Gray says the second one. Perhaps it's an Aberdeen thing?

3Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 20:09

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Take our medicine. - Coyle.

But others include bad English such as "...more better than..."

People saying things are "moot" when they don't know how to use the word correctly. (Hipster iirc)

4Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 20:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:Take our medicine. - Coyle.

People saying things are "moot" when they don't know how to use the word correctly. (Hipster iirc)

Sorry JayJay i should have gone with the old trusty "you're talking bollocks" instead of the word that popped into my head.

5Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 20:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:May the Fourth be with you... Anyone saying that needs their head checked IMO.

I've honestly never heard anyone say that first one, and only Andy Gray says the second one. Perhaps it's an Aberdeen thing?

Perhaps, I've never been there, difficult to comment on that to be honest.

6Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 21:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Absolutely. Evil or Very Mad

7Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 21:45

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
jayjay23 wrote:Take our medicine. - Coyle.

Sorry JayJay i should have gone with the old trusty "you're talking bollocks" instead of the word that popped into my head.

That's better.
(I reserve the right to make mistakes in my posts though without rebuttal)

8Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 21:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

"Barclays Premier League"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 22:52

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banter

"bit of banter"
"he/she's got banter"
"quality banter"
"General Banter"

Epic

"that film was epic"
"tonight was epic"

Internet lingo expressing laughter

"haha"
"haaaaahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa"
"lmao"
"lmfao"
"rofl"

10Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Fri May 04 2012, 23:03

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

'We're all in it together'... it's the one that pisses me off at the moment.

11Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 00:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

''Much of a muchness''.....

Don't worry the ''may the 4th be with you'' isn't a rare one, i've heard it 5 times today and as much as I like star wars it gets boring after the 2nd time.

12Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 00:24

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've read this ''may the 4th be with you'' a few times today, and honestly don't understand it's significance.

Can somebody explain?

13Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 08:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:epic"

Internet lingo expressing laughter

"haha"
"haaaaahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa"
"lmao"
"lmfao"
"rofl"

I use "ha ha" to express the fact I laughed at something. Please give me a better option.

14Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 08:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

"Missing you already" - Really do hate that phrase.

Washroom/Bathroom = both Americanism for toilet! (what is so wrong in asking where the toilet is, rather than asking where is the washroom or bathroom, which are both completely different concepts to a toilet!)

Barclays Premier League - if Coyle mentions that one more time......

15Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 11:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

"Oh my God!"

Is there ANY woman who doesn't say that at least half a dozen times a day?

16Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 12:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:"Oh my God!"

Is there ANY woman who doesn't say that at least half a dozen times a day?

or even OMG

17Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 13:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

absolutely sick of people saying "unbelievable TEKKERS" - shut up you twat!

18Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 13:34

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:absolutely sick of people saying "unbelievable TEKKERS" - shut up you twat!

+1

19Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 14:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Irish people that say- is it yourself. Who else would you be?? or Here,s yer mahn or sardy meaning saturday or fillums instead of films fukin retards.

20Words/Phrases that P*** you off Empty Re: Words/Phrases that P*** you off Sat May 05 2012, 14:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Umm, what does TEKKERS mean ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum