Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it OK for women to be perverts?

+9
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
doffcocker
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Is it OK for women to be perverts? Sun Jan 18 2015, 07:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Coleen Nolan has been branded a "perv" and a "weirdo" on Twitter this week after admitting she listened to a voicemail of her son having sex.

As much as I don't advocate people abusing celebrities over the internet for the hell of it, I think she's got off lightly. Can you honestly imagine the reaction to a well-known male daytime TV presenter...say Alan Titchmarsh (or Brucey, if you like) proudly admitting to having listened to his daughter or son having sex? I think it's fair to say they'd never recover from it.

Here's another example of what I'm talking about.

Ken Morley (Reg Holdsworth) was rightfully removed from the Big Brother house this week, partly for making various inappropriate sexual remarks.
One of the housemates most offended by his comments was a girl called Cami, who within three minutes of entering the house had described the moment she saw a picture of her boyfriend's penis and how she couldn't wait to sit on it.

Is it fair to say that men have to be more careful than women so as to avoid being labelled a dirty bastard?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Absolutely doffcocker.

It's offensive when men objectify women but apparently it's funny when women objectify men. So female strippers are being "exploited" by men but male strippers are somehow "exploiting" women. Funny old world. Rolling Eyes

Odd creatures are women. I know some who had that naked butler thing recently for a 40th. Now sre you tellin me if it was a group of men with a female naked butleress they would be fine with it. Woul they fuck. He don even like you taking a sideways glance at a fully clothes female in the street or pub or whatever. Mentalists

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Double standards abound. On CBB we had the tart Chloe Goodman bursting into faux tears when that nasty drunk American pulled back her dressing gown exposing her breast. He gets booted out and receives a police caution.
A few days later she drops her jeans and exposes her rosy cheeks and thong to all and sundry. Why wasn't she kicked out?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why do i never meet any of these perverted women  tongue

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:why do i never meet any of these perverted women  tongue

It might help if you wore contact lenses instead. Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes.  There certainly are double standards.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Why the fuck did her son phone up in the first place and leave a voicemail of him getting his leg over to his own mum?

What a strange family.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its fine by me for woman to be perverts Very Happy

10Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Sun Jan 18 2015, 19:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Women get away with a lot more than men that's for sure - but the fact remains that men generally like dirty women so again it's men controlling what women do.

Bastards.

11Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Sun Jan 18 2015, 19:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote: but the fact remains that men generally like dirty women.

Count me out from your stereotypical response. You can be poor but you can still be clean. Unless you are poor and are living on the streets then there is no excuse for a lack of cleanliness. A bar of soap and a sink full of hot water costs nothing. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

12Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Sun Jan 18 2015, 20:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote: but the fact remains that men generally like dirty women.

Count me out from your stereotypical response. You can be poor but you can still be clean. Unless you are poor and are living on the streets then there is no excuse for a lack of cleanliness. A bar of soap and a sink full of hot water costs nothing. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Very Happy

Dirty in a naughty way RT.

13Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Tue Jan 20 2015, 07:28

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Only ugly ones.

14Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Tue Jan 20 2015, 07:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:Only ugly ones.

Hi AD

15Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Tue Jan 20 2015, 07:37

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Women get away with a lot more than men that's for sure - but the fact remains that men generally like dirty women so again it's men controlling what women do.

Bastards.
I like women to be sweet and innocent.

16Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Tue Jan 20 2015, 07:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

nobody ignores me you greasy haired, jimmy saville looking bastard

17Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Tue Jan 20 2015, 08:32

Laughing
Boggersbelief wrote:nobody ignores me you greasy haired, jimmy saville looking bastard

18Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Tue Jan 20 2015, 09:14

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:nobody ignores me you greasy haired, jimmy saville looking bastard
You talkin to me?

19Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Tue Jan 20 2015, 09:16

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hi Buggers.

20Women - Is it OK for women to be perverts? Empty Re: Is it OK for women to be perverts? Tue Jan 20 2015, 09:27

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Don't mess with my hair I always gel it back when I'm working cuts down the wind drag during a prolonged bout of head butting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum