Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facebook and Twitter.

+4
Sluffy
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

DESPERATE

22twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

?

We are the fastest growing of all the BWFC forums and already have easily overtaken Burnden Aces to move into third place of bolton forums based on posts per day - average daily posts being 135 per day (each and every day from the day we started - we've been nearly doubling that per day recently!).

Hardly desperate, just trying to spread the word, that's all.

23twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Faggot

24twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:25

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Ok, sent tweets to Tony Kelly, Phil Gartside, Stuart Holden, Emma Norris and Mark Iles, telling them we exist and asking them for a re-tweet.

Also did that #bwfc thingy as Hipster suggested as well.

Who else do we need to contact?

BWFC - @officialBWFC
Euan Holden - @EuanHolden
Emma Davies - @emmadavies1968
Sam Ricketts - @s_ricketts18
Marcos Alonso - @marcosalonso28
Marcos Alonso fans - @MAlonso_Fans
Joe Riley - @jriley39
Owen Coyle Jr - @OwenCoyleJnr96
Gary Henshaw - @Henchontowerfm
Kelly O'Donnell - @Kelly_O_Donnell
Tim Ream fans - @TimReamFans, @BeReemBeTimReam (there are lots of fan sites like this)
John McGinlay - @JohnMcGinlay10
Fabrice Muamba - @fmuamba
Adam Sharples - @Big_Sharps
Marvin Sordell - @MarvinSordell
Tuncay Sanli - @tuncaysanli17
Sanmi Odelusi - @SanmiOdelusi

I'm sure I will think of more later.

25twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:Faggot

twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Brains-faggots

26twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Thats the one's LoL

27twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

largehat wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Ok, sent tweets to Tony Kelly, Phil Gartside, Stuart Holden, Emma Norris and Mark Iles, telling them we exist and asking them for a re-tweet.

Also did that #bwfc thingy as Hipster suggested as well.

Who else do we need to contact?

BWFC - @officialBWFC
Euan Holden - @EuanHolden
Emma Davies - @emmadavies1968
Sam Ricketts - @s_ricketts18
Marcos Alonso - @marcosalonso28
Marcos Alonso fans - @MAlonso_Fans
Joe Riley - @jriley39
Owen Coyle Jr - @OwenCoyleJnr96
Gary Henshaw - @Henchontowerfm
Kelly O'Donnell - @Kelly_O_Donnell
Tim Ream fans - @TimReamFans, @BeReemBeTimReam (there are lots of fan sites like this)
John McGinlay - @JohnMcGinlay10
Fabrice Muamba - @fmuamba
Adam Sharples - @Big_Sharps
Marvin Sordell - @MarvinSordell
Tuncay Sanli - @tuncaysanli17
Sanmi Odelusi - @SanmiOdelusi

I'm sure I will think of more later.

Thanks but I doubt some how that players will actually endorse any fans forum (although I did give our captain and BWSA player of the year Sam Ricketts a try).

I did try Super John but he has restrictions on who can see his tweets - most have had abuse in the past - speaking of which I'm not going to be bothering with Mr Sharples.

I really was trying to think of people who have a decent size Wanderers following, who also may well give us a bit of a higher public profile by re-tweeting.

That's the plan anyway!

28twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:39

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You've got nothing to lose in sending any of them a tweet. I've seen players retweet all sorts - it takes seconds. A retweet is not an endorsement.

The Big_Sharps was a joke.

29twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Actually I'm now wondering why you tweeted Stuart Holden if you think that way.

30twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks.

Well we've made a start and we've already had a few people 'follow' us on our twitter site.

I think I've said already that I can't really see committed 'twitterers' changing their ways to go on to public forums, so this really is just our attempt to raise our profile in that it will hopefully catch a few people's eye and bring in a some more new faces.

Anyway let's see how it goes for now.

(I did assume you wasn't serious about Sharps!)

31twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

largehat wrote:Actually I'm now wondering why you tweeted Stuart Holden if you think that way.

I've tried Holden, Davies and Ricketts, as I've already stated above.

Yes, I could have tried the whole squad but I've neither the time, inclination or belief that the effort would be worthwhile or productive.

If the captain, player of the year and probably the best player we have in the team (when not injured) doesn't respond to us, I doubt others in the team will either.

32twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 22:55

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think you're being a big pessimistic to be honest Sluffy.

Twitter is no substitute for a football forum, I am sure there are committed Twitterers who could well sign up, I don't see them as clashing.

Anyway good luck with it.

33twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 23:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fair play Phil Gartside - re-tweeted as well - he has nearly 12,500 followers - that should help a bit in getting our name out there.

Thanks to both Phil and Marc.

34twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Fri May 11 2012, 23:41

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fair play with the Twitter thing, a retweet from Gartside and Iles, good on em. Very Happy

35twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Sat May 12 2012, 00:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Emma Norris re-tweets too - over 500 followers too.

Thanks Emma.

36twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Sat May 12 2012, 01:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

About 15 guests online at 1am - result, lets hope a couple say hello.

37twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Sat May 12 2012, 11:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't be bad getting a few RT's sure a couple of bods will have a look in.

38twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Sat May 12 2012, 16:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is my last post until Emma Davies is removed from that list.

39twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Sat May 12 2012, 16:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We've not tweeted Mrs Kevin Davies but you will be pleased to hear that Biggie as added her to our twitter 'followers'.

Yes, I thought the same too!

40twitter - Facebook and Twitter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook and Twitter. Sat May 12 2012, 16:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's a special day, I agree with both Natasha and Sluffy about something.

I can't stand Emma Davies either, but that doesn't stop a lot of Wanderers fans from following her on Twitter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum