Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Mental Images Of Posters

Mental Images Of Posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

61Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Ann used to play in the Bolton quiz league and I've shagged her.

True story.

62Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:31

I tried but she knocked me back.

The bitch.....

63Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:I tried but she knocked me back.

The bitch.....

A good job as well as you probably wouldn't be here today! Very Happy

64Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I bet she has knocked a few back.

i can just imagine her on the doors at ikon.

65Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'd have to knock quite a few back to take her on!

66Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@scottjames30 wrote:I bet she has knocked a few back.

i can just imagine her on the doors at ikon.

She would suit a mace in her hand! Very Happy

67Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And a visor on her face.

68Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Would you do her for 5k? but you had to mot her out first after she has been on the chase all day? :sick:

69Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Angela Merkel anyone?
Would you?

70Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I know what everyone is going to be thinking the next time you see her on the chase Very Happy

71Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
She reminds me of Mrs Trunchbull from Matilda! Very Happy

Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA5sovhpU8UJK649f6gycYnZz8MoVJb5BigYAyOMC54X28eRphjg

72Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:57

You don't "mot" Ann out, you suck her off.

73Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
She wouldn't be going anywhere near my mouth or anywhere near me for that matter...

74Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Thu Apr 02 2015, 20:00

@karlypants wrote:She reminds me of Mrs Trunchbull from Matilda! Very Happy

Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA5sovhpU8UJK649f6gycYnZz8MoVJb5BigYAyOMC54X28eRphjg

She doesn't post on here so not interested who she reminds you of.

75Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Fri Apr 03 2015, 14:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Breadman wrote:That you done with the life of drudgery that is being a working man then, Glos?

Congratulations, mate.

Enjoy it.

:party: :drinks:

Yep, that's me, done and dusted, however, I've kept the wife at work, (for the next 6 years), in case I need something expensive for the train set I'm going to be doing. Smile

Off to Cyprus on Wednesday, with my mate, (wife working Very Happy ) and then both drive to Germany for another week. Come back and oversee the extension were having done. Busier than when I was bloody working !

76Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Fri Apr 03 2015, 14:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:I can't believe you Nat !

The day after I retire, and you've bloody forgotten me already !

(Its true what they say... the older you become, the less visible you are Sad )

Apologies.

Strange one this, and for no real reason, but I always think of Estelle Getty when I see your posts.

Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Z

I think I've got off light here !  Same height, less hair, no glasses, got a beard, otherwise, I can see a similarity. Thanks Nat Very Happy

77Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Fri Apr 03 2015, 14:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71: Train spotter
More like.....

Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Si10

Whereas Natasha I see as....

Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Ukip110

78Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Fri Apr 03 2015, 16:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm not chubby.

79Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Fri Apr 03 2015, 16:46

@Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm not female.

Smile

80Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 21:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
KP - Dan from Him & Her
Copper Dragon - a steaming pile of dog turd

81Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 21:29

@Boggersbelief wrote:

And just when you thought things couldn't get any more childish on here, up pops Boggers / Gorilla / Whittam / Scott / whoever he really is and posts:

"CD looks like a dog pooh!"

Fuck me..... :facepalm:

Yeah, it's amazing we don't get more new people joining the site, isn't it?

82Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 21:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Shut up, Fat Boy

83Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 21:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm just me .

84Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 21:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread has accused me of being countless amount of people. He'll be saying I'm his wife next

85Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 21:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:

Yeah, it's amazing we don't get more new people joining the site, isn't it?

Yep, because you and your following hound any newcomers off the site.

You've got a nerve

86Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
"I see you're getting to him, getting to him, getting to him"

My Friend Stan

87Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Copper ' the wanker' Dragon = a wet fart sprayed on the wall by ' two faced ' Johnny.

88Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:21

3.142key

89Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:28

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

90Mental Images Of Posters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mental Images Of Posters on Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:3.142key
It changes.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum