Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another unarmed man killed by cop

+7
Bollotom2014
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 13:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

2Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 14:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unbelievable. Saw the footage on the news. He said he felt under threat!

3Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 14:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats why we need more guns on the streets, if that man had a gun he could have, urm, turned around and shot the cop in the head, he would have got the death penalty but at least he'd have been alive to do it.

4Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 15:05

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

People are saying thank god the person filmed it on their mobile phone or else we would not have known what happened.

They must have known the bloke had no weapon. They must also have known he had been shot in the back 8 times. 8 TIMES!!

I would have thought the term 'excessive force' is a major understatement in this case.

5Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 15:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

America, the dumbest country on earth!

6Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 15:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll wait to hear the cops version first, I'm sure there was a reason he felt threatened.

Maybe the bloke had said he was running off to rape the cops wife?

7Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 15:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You'll note the story mentioned that the deceased had previously been arrested for failing to pay child support. I guess that excuses the officer for shooting dude 8 times in the back after a traffic violation.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 16:00

And still people argue there isn't institutional racism in America, absolutely appalling crime and I hope (for once) this police officer is actually sentenced accordingly.

9Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:You'll note the story mentioned that the deceased had previously been arrested for failing to pay child support. I guess that excuses the officer for shooting dude 8 times in the back after a traffic violation.

If that's true then the shooting was definitely justified. I'd shoot every man or woman that failed to pay child support. Scum of the earth.

10Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 16:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In his initial radio report, his reason for killing the man was "He grabbed my Taser" then he retrieved the Taser from the ground beside the car and put it beside the body. I hope he gets everything that's coming to him.

11Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 18:27

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think it depends where in the states you are. Could happen some places and not others. Also there may be local laws such that after a scuffle the guy might be deemed a fleeing felon. Either way he got a green rub, poor bugger

12Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 18:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:In his initial radio report, his reason for killing the man was "He grabbed my Taser" then he retrieved the Taser from the ground beside the car and put it beside the body. I hope he gets everything that's coming to him.

Unspeakably evil quite frankly and obviously had it in his mind he'd get away with it.

13Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 18:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The cop was aiming for the leg of the criminal, easy mistake to make.

14Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

8 tries at shooting him in the leg and only succeeded in putting a pattern in the deceased's back. 7 shots in quick succession then a pause before the eighth. It's ridiculous. I hope he goes into general population.

15Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you know the deceased, keegan?

16Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:8 tries at shooting him in the leg and only succeeded in putting a pattern in the deceased's back. 7 shots in quick succession then a pause before the eighth. It's ridiculous. I hope he goes into general population.

The sun was in his eyes.

17Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Did you know the deceased, keegan?
We're brothers. We're all brothers. He was my N-word.

18Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:32

I'm with Keegan.

And you all know I'll generally make a joke out of anything but being glib about this poor bastard being gunned down in cold blood seems a bit off to me.

Ok, we don't know him and he may well have been no angel (although having a broken brake light and not paying his CSA bill hardly makes him John Dillinger) but nobody deserves what he got.

He got shot and killed because he was a black man.

If he'd been white, that copper wouldn't have shot him.

Eight times.....

19Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Eight times.....

That's a ridiculous comment, how can you possibly know that for sure?

20Another unarmed man killed by cop Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Eight times.....

Bullshit, you don't know that at all. Too easy to pull the race card.

I still say he got what he deserved if he was avoiding paying for his kid or kids.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum