Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nat needs to come back.

+15
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
Norpig
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

101Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Yes and the mods stepped in.

After the horse had bolted.

I haven't a problem, they're just my observations.

102Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 01:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

To be honest Copper, we aren't likely to get many new members until the new season kicks off now.

So I'd much prefare to have an active forum - for good or bad - than a dead one.

I think most of us would.

We also aren't great believers in modding anyway - most grown up don't need to be told how to behave.

So a summer of fun amongst ourselves - and an arguement or two to keep it interesting - would be fine for me.

Don't know what others would think though?

103Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 01:12

You know where the problem lies, Sluff.

If he can accept that he's a mere mortal like the rest of us and starts treating people accordingly, no problem.

However, if he continues to believe he's a bit smarter than the rest of us and carries on playing his games.........

Your call, mate.

104Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 01:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's all about having a bit of fun mate.

It isn't that serious really.

I think most would like to see Natasha back as she was.

We'll just try and keep her away from being too self indulgent at times - and I think (hope) everything will be fine again.

That's the plan anyway.

105Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 01:25

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Don't know what others would think though?

Well I think that Boggers and ScottJames should bog off. Nothing to say, nothing to add.

I think Breadman should reel in his seriousness. There's no need to get that involved or serious.

I think that Nastase should stop sulking and come back. The stupidity of her and the fact that I find myself agreeing with him half of the time means the shemale is a loss.

I think that this forum should be renamed to 'Suspicious Minds'.

106Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 01:49

Sluffy wrote:It's all about having a bit of fun mate.

It isn't that serious really.

I think most would like to see Natasha back as she was.

We'll just try and keep her away from being too self indulgent at times - and I think (hope) everything will be fine again.

That's the plan anyway.

On the face of it, yeah, but you know how he fed me a load of bollocks about you and made out that you were only concerned about the post count on here - he even said you were a prick because he wanted to ban Bernard Dennis Park for being a racist once but you over-ruled him because BDP posted quite a lot and you were prepared to overlook that fact for the sake of the post count.

The guy's a self-obsessed dick and he's only happy when he's manipulating others and he can sit back in his bedsit and smirk to himself.

Anyroad, I've said my piece - Nicholas is a dick with "issues" but he's intrinsically linked to Nuts so he's always going to be here.

To everybody else......I've seen his dark side, as have Sluffy and the other mystery third owner and the mods on here.

Enjoy Behind The Lines - it's good shit, honestly.

But it's written by a bloke who isn't writing it simply to make you laugh, he's doing it to prove how clever he is and he gets off on it because he thinks that he's the only one capable of writing something "so" funny on here and he loves the plaudits.

And in my view, that's a bit sad - comedy's about making other people feel happy for a minute, not making the writer feel smug and clever.

Just my spin on things.

107Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 06:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I enjoyed Nat the way she was ' the big i am' and thats me being honest, if Nat went to another forum because of this then alot of here would follow.

As Sluffy says, no Bolton fans are going to join up at the end of a crap season.

As for Breadman thinking or stiring that i am a fake, trying to get me banned then ask KP ti check my IP.

Breadman is involved in every conflict.

Me, AD, Boggers and now Nat?

108Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 06:56

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And here's Scott's latest contribution to the forum a PM he sent me.

" We all know your all puff and wind, and we both know you won't turn out or man enough

But I'd love it if you got the balls from somewhere, and said it to my face, anyone can say anything on the internet.

You big fucking fanny, I bet your Mrs thinks your a knob.

You big fucking idiot, I remember you coming on here crying for a job not long ago, you soft fucking muppet.

Fuck off you prick"

Exactly word for word in the PM, just goes to show how much he actually brings to the forum, the best part of fuck all, mods do your stuff.

109Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 07:02

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hate working from home, ive missed a 'slagging Mr Whittam' thread now... Sad

110Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 07:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Scotts ok, I like him. Hes boltons top-boy dont you know? show some respect...

111Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 07:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mods Mods hahahaha, man up you tart.

I didn't think It was right posting a PM up on a public forum?

Anyway i did sent it to him via PM to keep It away from the forum.

If PMs are getting posted up though now ill just keep to the forum.

112Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 07:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Martin has just sent me this PM, word for word here goes.

* Listen scott someone found me in a skip when i was six months old, when i was four they didn't like me and dropped me off on a milk float, the milkman hated me and dropped me off by some ladders the window cleaner didn't want me either.

Im over the other side of the world now, nobody likes me and i can live with that now.

Thanks for the nice PM last night, its the best letter anybody has ever sent me 

Im off to sit on my own now goodbye scott, keep intouch mate *

113Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

enhancing your good reputation as always scott.

114Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always Very Happy

115Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:32

This is why i don't buy the scott = nat theory because i don't think Nat would seriously be as thick as this to do this now.

116Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:35

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:This is why i don't buy the scott = nat theory because i don't think Nat would seriously be as thick as this to do this now.
I don't buy it either.

117Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody buys it, its just breadmans way of getting me banned.

118Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morning Scott.
Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 H-armstrong-roberts-1960s-man-in-tree-sawing-off-the-branch-he-is-sitting-on

119Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Nobody buys it, its just breadmans way of getting me banned.
To be fair Scott, you are doing a good job by yourself and it has got nothing to do with what Breadman thinks.

120Nat needs to come back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 10:16

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Having thought about it, I now know the relevance of the number 30 in his username, it's his IQ.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum