Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The sweaty sock referendum.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1referendum - The sweaty sock referendum. Empty The sweaty sock referendum. Wed Jan 11 2012, 19:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks like Alex ' Pink ' Salmon is determined to break away from the United Kingdom. Personally, I am all for it. I only went to Glasgow once and it was full of freckle faced ginger haired people who spoke in a foreign language. I got the impression that they didn't much care for us English folk.

They are fiercely patriotic but they still have a chip on their shoulders over events that took place seven hundred years ago.

It will mean we are no longer a United Kingdom. Well good. We have never been united. Until the Jocks start teaching their children to speak proper english they can do one as far as I am concerned.

We had Idi Amin as the last king of Scotland now Salmon wants to take his place.

And if the Leek munchers want to go their own way as well that would be even better.

We will be able to call ourselves English. Which is what we are.

Swansea can do one and go back in the Sheep Shearers First Division and we can escape relegation by the skin of our teeth.

2referendum - The sweaty sock referendum. Empty Re: The sweaty sock referendum. Wed Jan 11 2012, 19:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:It looks like Alex ' Pink ' Salmon is determined to break away from the United Kingdom. Personally, I am all for it. I only went to Glasgow once and it was full of freckle faced ginger haired people who spoke in a foreign language. I got the impression that they didn't much care for us English folk.

They are fiercely patriotic but they still have a chip on their shoulders over events that took place seven hundred years ago.

It will mean we are no longer a United Kingdom. Well good. We have never been united. Until the Jocks start teaching their children to speak proper english they can do one as far as I am concerned.

We had Idi Amin as the last king of Scotland now Salmon wants to take his place.

And if the Leek munchers want to go their own way as well that would be even better.

We will be able to call ourselves English. Which is what we are.

Swansea can do one and go back in the Sheep Shearers First Division and we can escape relegation by the skin of our teeth.

Let them break away as the oil will be English! They won't be able to take cash from Westminster, as they currently do for free prescriptions, free university etc. We will be better off without the Scots. Plus it will be the end of the continuous talk of getting sub-rated Celtic and Rangers in to the Prem.

3referendum - The sweaty sock referendum. Empty Re: The sweaty sock referendum. Wed Jan 11 2012, 22:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If they held the referendum in England they would get their independence.

4referendum - The sweaty sock referendum. Empty Re: The sweaty sock referendum. Fri Jan 13 2012, 21:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They would indeed. I used to work with a Jock who had lived in England since his teens. He had two daughters and he told me that he and his wife travelled back to Scotland when both children were due to be born so that all his offspring were born in Scotland.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum