Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women's World Cup starts tomorrow.

+4
Copper Dragon
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
Bwfc1958
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Women - Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Empty Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Fri Jun 05 2015, 11:53

But I won't be watching because women's football is only slightly better than Pub Sunday League football.

There, I've said it.........

You can tell it's a prestige tournament because it's being staged in that renowned hotbed of world football: Canadia.

Am I being too harsh?

Be honest, if it was a choice between watching Arsenal Ladies against Doncaster Lesbians on BBC3 or Carlisle V Morecambe on Sky Sports 12, who would you watch?

Yeah, see....I'm right.

Ladies are lovely and they all smell nice but they're not meant to play football.

It's basic science and you can't argue with science - Fact!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Depends if they have a camera in the Doncaster Lesbians dressing room. That would tip the scales somewhat.

Perve.

You'll be hanging round the back of Bargain Booze next.....

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Saying that, I am due another medical with KP.......

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheers

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Number 9 for China is Chung Yong Lee (Aka Wang shan Shan).

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll watch the England games and probably become frustrated and then decide to have a w..........

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'll watch the England games and probably become frustrated and then decide to have a w..........

Wangle? Very Happy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White wine spritzer.  Very Happy

10Women - Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Empty Re: Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Sun Jun 07 2015, 00:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

11Women - Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Empty Re: Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Sun Jun 07 2015, 02:45

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:But I won't be watching because women's football is only slightly better than Pub Sunday League football.

Are you on the charity pills again? FFS, it's dreadful. Did you ever see the clip of Andy Gray and that other twat recapping and laughing at women's football. It was so harsh but absolutely, 100% fair. It's a lot like watching the New York Red Bulls.

12Women - Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Empty Re: Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Sun Jun 07 2015, 12:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

but the most important question is, are there any fit birds in it?

13Women - Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Empty Re: Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Sun Jun 07 2015, 15:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched the Canada match, deary me it was absolutely terrible. 

And I actually don't mind woman's football

14Women - Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Empty Re: Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Tue Jun 16 2015, 00:38

Switzerland 10 - 1 Ecuador.

In The Finals.......

Where everybody has got there by beating all the shit teams and have progressed to the televised tournament where all the teams are of a similar standard and all the shit has been weeded out in the qualifiers.

Do I really need to add anything to that?

In other (equally important) news:

The Griffin "B" Piss Cans  2 - 0 Halliwell Methodists.

St Luke's Under 9's 12 - 3 The Blind School.

The Lamb (Astley Bridge, not Halliwell Rd) 1 -  0  Me and A Few Mates. (AET)

Utter bollocks and I wish the BBC would stop pretending that it's proper sport to mask the fact that they can't afford to show anything other than the odd horse race, a few FA Cup ties, The Great British Bake Off and the fucking Boat Race.

Wank.

15Women - Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Empty Re: Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Mon Jul 06 2015, 01:07

USA 4-0 up on the Japanese inside 17 minutes in the World Cup Final.

Pub football.

I called this, remember that.

16Women - Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Empty Re: Women's World Cup starts tomorrow. Mon Jul 06 2015, 11:05

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hope you've changed your tune about tennis though, Breaders. You can't say that the first week of Wimbledon was boring, surely!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum