Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES

+14
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Chairmanda
gloswhite
TheHateCamel
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Hip Priest
bryan458
rogercpc
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sat Sep 12 2015, 21:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been a while since I've had chance to go behind enemy lines and check out what the opposition are saying about their defeat to Bolton Wanderers. As always, the cocky Wolves fans don't let us down:

You can almost smell the bullshit wafting in from Wolverhampton:

Bully09 wrote:The meeting of the Wanderers. One a team on the up, one a team on the down. Fuck Bolton, they are soon to experience League 1 football. Be disappointed not to smash two or three past them without reply.

The Wolverhampton Norpig?

Molineux_Morris wrote:Le Fondre will score a hat-trick and take the piss

Sarah sounds bitter:

SarahLeggend wrote:Finally ditched my boyfriend from Bolton, when we win here he'll feel the pain I felt when he cheated on me with Lynda.

Lenny clearly stopped by Bargain Booze:

Lenny The Lemon wrote:Arrived at Horwich this morning to be greeted by inbreds sucking each other off. Strange place.

Unfortunately you're due nothing Mr Potato:

Jacket Potato wrote:I fukin hate these twats sick of always losing to em. we are due a win

Kenny gives us a disturbing insight into life in Wolverhampton:

Kenny1200 wrote:Left my wife masturbating to a naked photo of my fat brother. This is a good sign, last time she did this on matchday we won 3-0.

Well, we have two more goals tonight. Thanks Wolves

Truth Will Out wrote:Bolton are a club in crisis. No money, no fans, no goals. We have to win this game if we expect to challenge the top 6. Lose this and it's going to be a long, long season.

Don't worry Gary, he'll miss:

Gary1972 wrote:Bolton are better than the stats suggest. Can't see Neil Lennon not having the players up for this one. That jailbird Madine will no doubt stick the boot into someones nuts when the ref isn't looking.

Hipner remembers the good old days:

Hipner Youth wrote:over the years ive come to hate Bolton more than wba the cocky northen cunts- still hate that fat twat mcginley

Bad news Arsemole, Super John is alive and well:

Arsemole wrote:I miss goading that fat twat McGinlay. I hope the cunt is long dead though

The game kicks off and Bolton take a 17th minute lead through Liam Feeney:

FUCKING HELL YOU CUNTS
1-0 down already, fuck off
Twats, I had £25 on a clean sheet
fuck off jacket, when will you learn?
I wet myself at the exact moment they scored. irony?
how the fuck did that dwarf score?
I still hate Bolton
fuck u feeney you shortarse cunt
F U C K  O F F
glad I sold my ticket to my mum
I literally just kicked the cat
Oh please, why are we so predictable
suck on this feeney you cocksucker

Daniel has the answer to Wolves poor defence:

Dizzy_Daniel wrote:Everytime I take a dump during game time we concede. I pray for constipation.

The stats don't lie:

LivingOnThePledge wrote:Fuckin typical. Bolton score 1 goal in 540 minutes of football, but 17 minutes against us and the ball is already in the net.

In west Philadelphia born and raised.....

Dreamer wrote:I'm not worried, they've got the Fresh Prince in their back four so goals are inevitable.

Smiler takes the wanderlust approach to viewing games:

Smiler83 wrote:not seen the goal but that was shambolic defending

You end up looking silly if you make snap predictions when you're a goal down:

Steve Bull's Lovechild wrote:That's Bolton's goal for the game, it's all about us now. ALF is bound to score. 3-1 Wolves.

Ben doesn't do PC:

BigBen12 wrote:The wife is at her skanky sisters house. Who can I hit?

It's not just Nuts members who have internet breakdowns:

Jamie Lolliver wrote:JUST FUCK OFF BOLTON YOU HILLBILLY CUNTS, I'LL FUCKIN' TAKE YOU ALL

Lassie knows Bolton are becoming a Wolves bogey team:

Lassie_29 wrote:Our usual roll-over-and-die attitude continues at Bolton

But just as the Wolves fans are recovering from the shock of seeing a Bolton goal the unthinkable happens and Bolton have a chance for a second when the ref awards them a penalty:

silva you diving twat
who taught him to dive like that?
Bolton have brought their own ref as usual
CUNT!
Skinny cunt
CUNTING CUNT
never a penalty, cheating twats
you utter wanker ref
is the ref related to kevin davies
at least mcginlay won't take it
invade the pitch, get the game called off
REF YOU ARE A PRIZE CUNT
diving little twat
Where do they get these officials
I'm quite mad

Andy has his Saturday night planned:

AndyPilling76 wrote:I'm making a referee voodoo doll while the X-Factor is on tonight

Grandpa is still bitter about 1997:

Uncle Grandpa wrote:Why do Bolton always have the officials in their pocket? It started when John McGinlay punched David Kelly and didn't even get booked, and has been going on ever since.

Zach Clough steps up and converts the penalty to put Bolton 2-1 up. Meltdown in Wolverhampton.

FUCK OFF YOU SOFT TWATS
Utter cunts
I feel sick
people are laughing at me
poor salt on my nuts and pull me off
did a schoolboy just take the penalty?
Same old Bolton, always cheating
TWATS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM
Get the subs on Kenny
these twats have doubled their tally for the season!
I'm going for a shit
I cut myself after games like this
did I say I fucking hate bolton
laughable. absolutely laughable.

The half-time whistle goes and Benny is contemplating something extreme:

Benny From Crossroads wrote:Would it be bad sportsmanship to ring the Reebok Stadium and shout abuse at the receptionist?

King Poo isn't happy:

King Poo wrote:Can't believe we're two down to this shite. Embarrassing

Polly talks sense:

Polly1968 wrote:Bolton outplayed us for first 20 minutes, we got back in it but that goal before halftime is a killer.

Robbie doesn't talk sense:

Robbie56 wrote:we woz fuckin cheated by that cunt ref

Outlaw gets his priorities right:

Wolves_Outlaw wrote:not watching this shit anymore, off to anne summers for a dildo

Into the second half and Wolves are thrown a lifeline when the ref awards them a soft penalty:

Stonewall penalty
The right decision, poor tackle
the prince doesn't look very fresh anymore
cheating Bolton cunts, send him off
we can win this
I need a wee but i'll hold it in
bad tackle, lucky to stay on
did the Bolton ref get confused?
Afobe you Bolton cunt, you'd better score
3-2 to Wolves. Without a doubt

Afobe converts the penalty and it's 2-1.

Get in! Now for the winner
great penalty, two more please afobe
Bolton fans shitting themselves
neil lennon looks like he's about to shit a medicine ball
COME ON YOU WOLVES, BATTER THE CUNTS
easy 3 points from here
Bolton look beaten men
best penalty in years
we are wolves and we will be victorious!!!!
I still need a wee

Into the last 10 minutes and Wolves put Bolton under pressure:

Ginger goose?

Come Pine With Me wrote:How did the ginger goose in the Bolton goal save that?

Kenny has a medical problem:

Kenny's Jacket wrote:this ref is giving me piles

Willie concedes defeat:

Wolverhampton Willie wrote:can't believe we're going to lose at Bolton again. how do these cunts do it?

Another bitter Wolves fan:

Ally The Angst wrote:Did I mention if really fucking hate Notlob?

Extra bitter:

House Of Sane wrote:I hope IS have Bolton in their sights

The final whistle goes and Bolton win 2-1. The Wolves fans are seething.

fuck you bolton
FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!!!!
we are shit
Going down with the Bolton....
Did we win?
Embarrassing result, Kenny out
Bolton haven't beaten anyone in months. Step up WOlves to help them out
fuck off you bolton wankers
off out to commit crimes
I didn't make it to the toilet. wife will be angry.
I can't stomach lennon's smug ginger face on tv tonight
no pride, no passion, no balls. fuck 'em.
Utter disgrace. Heads should roll. Literally.
I hate those cunts

Sanjay makes an honest post:

Sanjay234 wrote:Beaten by the better team. They wanted it more and their defence was pretty sound.

Alan makes a not so honest post:
Angry Alan wrote:Pissed all over them, only the ref stopped us winning

Last word to Neil:

Neil_Bodmin_Beast wrote:Suck my tiny cock Jackett you haggered old cuntface. Week after week you pick the wrong team, the wrong tactics, and the wrong fucking team to manage. Beaten by Bolton! I can't fucking believe it. They are shit. Very shit. I hope you catch herpes from your dog.

2lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sat Sep 12 2015, 22:38

rogercpc

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Brilliant! Must be hard work, all this,  think you deserve an award!

3lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sat Sep 12 2015, 23:00

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Haha respect !!!!!

4lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 00:18

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Excellent stuff. More please Nat.

5lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 04:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha brilliant

6lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 07:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha the funniest thing on this forum.

7lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 08:25

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Awesome work, Natasha. You, Bonce and Breadman must never leave:- you make me laugh out loud!

8lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 13:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great work Nat!

9lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 13:41

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I came back just read this. Did I miss anything while I was away?

10lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 13:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:I came back just read this. Did I miss anything while I was away?

Most people have left for no reason, Scott has married Norpig, and I'm still top dog.

11lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well done Nat. Your work gets better by the week Very Happy

12lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 16:37

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Brilliant brilliant brilliant. Must be lots of work to put it together, I hope the next few games give you opportunity for lots more work!!! Thank you Nat

13lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 16:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:I came back just read this. Did I miss anything while I was away?

Most people have left for no reason, Scott has married Norpig, and I'm still top dog.
 and we are very happy aren't we Scott?

14lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Sun Sep 13 2015, 20:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good stuff..as always.

15lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 03:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Good stuff, as usual.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 07:09

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Disappointed with your attempt here Nat. It's starting to read a bit poncey. I think you have got all to comfortable with this now and its definitely not as good as last seasons BELs. You need a proverbial kick up the arse. Must do better next time starting with tonight. May I suggest some focus on Madine playing his old club. Ta.

17lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 08:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Disappointed with your attempt here Nat. It's starting to read a bit poncey. I think you have got all to comfortable with this now and its definitely not as good as last seasons BELs. You need a proverbial kick up the arse. Must do better next time starting with tonight. May I suggest some focus on Madine playing his old club. Ta.

That was the last BEL thanks to you JAH.

I don't expect everyone to like it but to publically slag it off is out of order when someone gives a couple of hours of their time for nothing.

So fuck you.

18lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 09:28

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

JAH, I think you need to apologise, not just to Nat but to all the others who enjoy BEL.

Efforts to produce threads which are genuinely amusing or thought-provoking should be encouraged, not belittled, especially when it's clear that real effort and time have gone into their creation.

In any case, the end-results can only be as good as the basic material found. The wry comments she/he adds are as entertaining as ever.

Shame on you, JAH. Are you prepared to replace Natasha's work with efforts of your own that are even half as entertaining?

19lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 09:32

Loving the new Avi, Nat - very apt.

And please don't get annoyed at that comment, it was just a joke.

Like your "Are the Bum Chums Killing Nuts?" thread.

Last edited by Breadman on Tue Sep 15 2015, 09:33; edited 1 time in total

20lines - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 09:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum