Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 50]

1Donald Trump for President of the USA Empty Donald Trump for President of the USA Tue Sep 15 2015, 16:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He makes me laugh - although that isn't his intention!

I've seen a few American 'Apprentice' over the years and I've no idea how the hell he's made his money - certainly seems to sail close to the wind - but the Americans just seem to love him!

Now that the unelectable Jeremy Corbyn has defied the odds to win the labour leadership I guess it is not beyond the realms of impossibility for Trump to do so in America.

I'm old enough to remember the last 'clown' to get elected as President, Ronald Reagan - and to be honest it didn't turn out too badly at all - so it could be fun watching just how far Donald gets to the White House.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Duck has more chance than Trump.

Even the Yanks aren't that stupid.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His fringe says it all.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tory Michael Fabricant is also guilty of a hair related crime.
Donald Trump for President of the USA MichaelFabricant_2410310b

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that barnet fabricated?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz According to him it's his own hair.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Donald Duck has more chance than Trump.

Even the Yanks aren't that stupid.
 are you sure Boncey? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Can you imagine him with his finger on the button  Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scary.
Donald Trump for President of the USA Trump-In-The-Oval-Office

Why is nobody addressing the "mental old man with obviously fake hair who is for some bizarre reason regarded as a national treasure" elephant in the room.....?

You're all thinking it.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Mental old man with fake hair'............Can't leave poor Brucie alone can you? Swine.

The BBC reported this last night, saying that he's leading the race to secure the GOP ticket.

I really, really, really hope that's not true because unlike Palin who was obviously thicker than my Nan's pea soup, this prick is trusted by a large swathe of the 'Murican voting public.

And if by some miracle he does get in (unlikely I know), we're all fucked.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've followed his antics for a number of years.

They couldn't.....

Could they...?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:The BBC reported this last night, saying that he's leading the race to secure the GOP ticket.

I really, really, really hope that's not true because unlike Palin who was obviously thicker than my Nan's pea soup, this prick is trusted by a large swathe of the 'Murican voting public.

And if by some miracle he does get in (unlikely I know), we're all fucked.

Look at some of the no-marks sat behind him

Bolton Nuts

Admin

In every single USA presidential election in history ever, the winning candidate has been the one who had the highest campaign budget.
If he spends more money he can win.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

At the risk of sounding like Scott now, there's a school of thought out there that says that ever since the early 60's every 'Murican president has been hand-picked in advance by the shady characters running the military industrial complex to maintain the status quo.

(And keep them in real control.)

It may well be complete and utter bollocks but it would explain why the likes of Dubbya and this clown are even on the radar, let alone serious contenders for office.

Scary shit.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Moore for Prez. cheers

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:At the risk of sounding like Scott now, there's a school of thought out there that says that ever since the early 60's every 'Murican president has been hand-picked in advance by the shady characters running the military industrial complex to maintain the status quo.

(And keep them in real control.)

It may well be complete and utter bollocks but it would explain why the likes of Dubbya and this clown are even on the radar, let alone serious contenders for office.

Scary shit.

....and just how do they do that? These conspiracy theories (Elvis is still alive, men didn't land on the moon,MI5 killed Diana, the illuminati,UFOs have landed on earth,etc.) are all nonsense.
Get real. Come and live in Ramsbottom

And here's a couple of short vids that I've just come across which make you think:

rammywhite wrote:

....and just how do they do that? These conspiracy theories (Elvis is still alive, men didn't land on the moon,MI5 killed Diana, the illuminati,UFOs have landed on earth,etc.) are all nonsense.

One word: Money.

And I'm not saying it's true, hence why I said "It's all probably utter bollocks" (bit of a clue that) but after seeing us go to war in Iraq based on fabricated evidence of WMD's and Dr David Kelly's "suicide", I have trouble trusting these people now.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

One word: Money.

And I'm not saying it's true, hence why I said "It's all probably utter bollocks" (bit of a clue that) but after seeing us go to war in Iraq based on fabricated evidence of WMD's and Dr David Kelly's "suicide", I have trouble trusting these people now.
Bredders,

I think you and I agree on one thing- that this story is utter bollocks. How do you fake 165 million voting slips?.
 Some numpty will now explain  this to us with another bit of fantasy how this can be done

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 50]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum