Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 50]

721Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:29 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Colbert keeps me sane.

722Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:55 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

In the department of you couldn't make it up Trump sides with Russia against his own intelligence agencies!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44852812

723Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:28 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched the Trump interview by Piers.

Both fantastic people with a lot of energy.

It was viewing pleasure!

724Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:48 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched it too, quite enjoyed it.  Trump came across well in my opinion

725Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:42 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

726Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Laughing but still scary.

727Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:31 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's just decided that he 'misspoke' about Russian interference when he was mouthing off in Helsinki. This morning it appears that the FBI and other intelligence agencies were right after all.
What a clown!!
I more and more get the impression that the American administration behind the scenes are treating him like the petulant inarticulate fool that he is, attempting to sideline him and treat him as a loose cannon, a temporary embarrassment, and get on with the real job of diplomacy behind his back.
And as for that inane looking clothes horse called Melanine, or whatever,that he drags round the world with him- she only makes him look more of a braindead yankee numpty.

728Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:21 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:He's just decided that he 'misspoke' about Russian interference when he was mouthing off in Helsinki. This morning it appears that the FBI and other intelligence agencies were right after all.
What a clown!!
The thing that got me about it was that in "misspeaking" he now claims he meant the exact opposite of what he said. The exact opposite.

So was the Helsinki statement fake news?

729Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Dbd

730Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:51 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
rammywhite wrote:He's just decided that he 'misspoke' about Russian interference when he was mouthing off in Helsinki. This morning it appears that the FBI and other intelligence agencies were right after all.
What a clown!!
The thing that got me about it was that in "misspeaking" he now claims he meant the exact opposite of what he said. The exact opposite.

So was the Helsinki statement fake news?
No mate, Don doesn't DO fake news, he's the victim of it. Wink

This was an alternative fact. Twisted Evil

731Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:38 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

On the subject of alternative facts:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44959300

732Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:57 pm

karlypants wrote:Just watched the Trump interview by Piers.

Both fantastic people with a lot of energy.

It was viewing pleasure!

Ye might have known you’d be a fan. Any word on what’s convinced you Boris would be a great prime minister?

733Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:22 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that the truth about the President of the Free World is starting to come out he has resorted to this.
What a slimeball.

734Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:08 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:Now that the truth about the President of the Free World is starting to come out he has resorted to this.
What a slimeball.

Not that any of this has damaged his support. Pretty much the same way no amount of evidence will stop brexit fans believing everything is going to be great once "we take back control".

735Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Xmiles you do realise Nat will be on your case for mentioning the dreaded B word on here again?  Very Happy

736Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:26 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:Xmiles you do realise Nat will be on your case for mentioning the dreaded B word on here again?  Very Happy

Smile

737Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:11 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Not that any of this has damaged his support. Pretty much the same way no amount of evidence will stop brexit fans believing everything is going to be great once "we take back control".

I don't think anyone reckons it's going to be great in the short term.

But long term, it will be great. Future generations will thank me.

738Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:14 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:Not that any of this has damaged his support. Pretty much the same way no amount of evidence will stop brexit fans believing everything is going to be great once "we take back control".

I don't think anyone reckons it's going to be great in the short term.

But long term, it will be great. Future generations will thank me.

So how quickly do you think things will be great? 10 years? 20 years?

739Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:23 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:So how quickly do you think things will be great? 10 years? 20 years?

I'd say around 12 years, 4 months and 12 days.

740Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 37 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:So how quickly do you think things will be great? 10 years? 20 years?

I'd say around 12 years, 4 months and 12 days.

I will put it in my diary. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum