You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 33]

841Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 13:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
China and America are the biggest polluters.

Don't see why I should have to pay more taxes in a country that contributes absolutely zero to the issue.

842Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 13:31

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Norpig wrote:Did anyone see his tweet about global warming, what a moron  Rolling Eyes

Yes Trump is a moron but Hipster is probably a fan.

843Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 16:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He annoys all the right people. So yes I am a fan. 

I'm sure he'd be intellectually outmatched when Dianne Abbott turned up for talks though, with Laura pidcock by her side.

844Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:He annoys all the right people. So yes I am a fan. 

I'm sure he'd be intellectually outmatched when Dianne Abbott turned up for talks though, with Laura pidcock by her side.
Trump seems to have the canine vote.

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Giphy

845Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 17:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That's sick. Mods.

846Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 17:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I hope Bonce has paid for a vpn due to his strange google searches! Very Happy

847Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 18:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I thought it was a home video.

848Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 18:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

849Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jan 31 2019, 18:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy I don't even have to search for them. They just appear.

850Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 01 2019, 00:39

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
HN wrote:He annoys all the right people.

i.e. everybody apart from the white supremacists?

851Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 01 2019, 07:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No people like you lusty. People with absolutely zero self awareness.

852Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 01 2019, 08:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

853Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 01 2019, 12:37

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:No people like you lusty. People with absolutely zero self awareness.
Self awareness? I think you are a bit confused again.

854Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 01 2019, 12:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:No people like you lusty. People with absolutely zero self awareness.
Self awareness? I think you are a bit confused again.

Okie doke.

Funnily enough smugly telling people they're thick with dripping arrogance tends to be a turn off to voters.

You'd make a perfect left wing politician lusty.

855Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 01 2019, 22:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Good to see you back on form HN  Very Happy

856Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Feb 02 2019, 12:41

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Good to see you back on form HN  Very Happy
Must have missed that.

857Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Feb 04 2019, 18:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@wanderlust wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:Good to see you back on form HN  Very Happy
Must have missed that.
Smile

858Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 05 2019, 11:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That's OK then. Surprised

859Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 08 2019, 13:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
More hilarity with Stephen Colbert.

860Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 08 2019, 14:25

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The abolition of civil rights? Jaysus it's scary how incompetent this guy is. And he's got the button...

861Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Feb 11 2019, 19:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Img_2014

862Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 11:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Drudge Report is a bit of a joke.

863Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 12:13

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Trump approval rating hits all time low. 
Latest Gallup poll here.

And worldwide leadership survey covering 134 countries shows US Leadership approval drop 18% in Trump's first year. Here.

Germany replaces US as top rated global power for the first time.

864Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A BBC cameraman was attacked at a Trump rally, presumably because old Donald hates the media and his followers think that gives them carte blanche to dish out some retribution.

Trump does seem to bring out the worst in his followers.

865Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Drudge Report is a bit of a joke.

All media is bias.

There are no longer any journalists. Purely just activists.

Left wing activists websites are given authority by the MSM where as similar right wing sites are trashed by the MSM.

866Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:A BBC cameraman was attacked at a Trump rally, presumably because old Donald hates the media and his followers think that gives them carte blanche to dish out some retribution.

Idiots follow all politicians.

867Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:54

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:

All media is bias.

Left wing activists websites are given authority by the MSM where as similar right wing sites are trashed by the MSM.

So you do not believe in objective truth?

868Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:
@Norpig wrote:A BBC cameraman was attacked at a Trump rally, presumably because old Donald hates the media and his followers think that gives them carte blanche to dish out some retribution.

Idiots follow idiotic orange American politicians.
fixed it for you, no it was my pleasure.

869Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 15:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Idiots follow idiotic orange American politicians.
fixed it for you, no it was my pleasure.

Orangemanbad.exe

870Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 15:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:

All media is bias.

So you do not believe in objective truth?

I don't think the media seek to report the truth anymore.

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum