You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 33]

871Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 15:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

872Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 16:16

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Drudge Report is a bit of a joke.

All media is bias.

There are no longer any journalists. Purely just activists.

Left wing activists websites are given authority by the MSM where as similar right wing sites are trashed by the MSM.

So you do not believe in objective truth?

I don't think the media seek to report the truth anymore.

I think a lot of media has always been biased. There is far more media nowadays but some parts of it do try to report the truth. If you believe all media is biased how do you know anything is true?

873Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We all gravitate to outlets that most reflect our own views. It's why some people read The Guardian, and some The Telegraph.

874Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 17:08

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
That’s the most sense he’s made in a long time

875Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 12 2019, 19:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Drudge Report is a bit of a joke.

All media is bias.

There are no longer any journalists. Purely just activists.

Left wing activists websites are given authority by the MSM where as similar right wing sites are trashed by the MSM.

So you do not believe in objective truth?

I don't think the media seek to report the truth anymore.

I think a lot of media has always been biased. There is far more media nowadays but some parts of it do try to report the truth. If you believe all media is biased how do you know anything is true?

Trust no one. As Fox Mulder once said.

876Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 15 2019, 17:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The man is deranged.

877Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 15 2019, 20:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He has to make this declaration.

The wall was one of his major campaign promises. Without that he can kiss his second term goodbye.

Wise move.

878Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Feb 15 2019, 21:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:He has to make this declaration.

The wall was one of his major campaign promises. Without that he can kiss his second term goodbye.

Wise move.
It's not the content of that speech that's hilarious, it's how it comes out of his word hole.

879Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Feb 16 2019, 10:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

880Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Feb 19 2019, 17:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

881Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 20 2019, 09:18

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The things people will do for money eh? Now Trump is apparently giving the Saudis nuclear technology.  

Wow.

882Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 20 2019, 21:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Tucker Carlson losing his mind. Razz

883Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 20 2019, 23:41

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Tucker Carlson losing his mind. Razz
The global billionaire elite is something that can't be publicly criticised as they control the media and the global economy, so it's refreshing to see that someone got a chance to put their view across, even if - as expected - it wasn't aired. So annoying when the Murdochs of this world can create something like Brexit and get away with it, but we have to face facts - they are more powerful than Governments now and we are all their pawns.

884Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Feb 21 2019, 10:25

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@wanderlust wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Tucker Carlson losing his mind. Razz
The global billionaire elite is something that can't be publicly criticised as they control the media and the global economy, so it's refreshing to see that someone got a chance to put their view across, even if - as expected - it wasn't aired. So annoying when the Murdochs of this world can create something like Brexit and get away with it, but we have to face facts - they are more powerful than Governments now and we are all their pawns.

Well done bonce for finding this.

I doubt that Hipster is a fan of Rutger. How dare he suggest that rich people should pay tax! Shocked

885Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Feb 21 2019, 10:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It certainly made me laugh. Well done to the guy for taping it.

886Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Feb 21 2019, 10:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Tucker Carlson losing his mind. Razz
The global billionaire elite is something that can't be publicly criticised as they control the media and the global economy, so it's refreshing to see that someone got a chance to put their view across, even if - as expected - it wasn't aired. So annoying when the Murdochs of this world can create something like Brexit and get away with it, but we have to face facts - they are more powerful than Governments now and we are all their pawns.

Well done bonce for finding this.

I doubt that Hipster is a fan of Rutger. How dare he suggest that rich people should pay tax! Shocked

They already pay more tax than everyone else put together. 

Speaking of tax xmiles, as a self confessed millionaire who agrees with higher taxes on the rich. When are you going to voluntarily pay more tax.

887Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Feb 21 2019, 10:56

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Last week Trump said that the EU including Britain should "take back and prosecute" the 800 or so IS prisoners currently held by US/Kurdish forces.
Today he did this,

Now there are obvious parallels to Shamima Begum, but he can't have it both ways? Or can he?

888Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Feb 21 2019, 11:19

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:

They already pay more tax than everyone else put together. 

Speaking of tax xmiles, as a self confessed millionaire who agrees with higher taxes on the rich. When are you going to voluntarily pay more tax.

I am not a millionaire and have never claimed to be one. You must be confusing me with Nat.

889Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 27 2019, 15:58

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Things are hotting up during the Cohen statement with Trump allegedly stating "black people are too stupid to vote for me" and threatening his old college with legal action if they published his grades. Plus much more.

The sad thing is that according to my mate who is a financial and investments expert, the world markets are hanging their hat on Trump being re-elected next year. And he may well be.

890Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 27 2019, 16:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Watching the hearing now. Jaw on the floor.

891Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 27 2019, 16:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What a load of rubbish spouted by a convicted felon.

892Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Feb 28 2019, 23:56

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:What a load of rubbish spouted by a convicted felon.
You seem to miss the point that he is confessing to the crimes he was convicted of in the first place. Just like any criminal ratting on his associates - nobody seems to question that do they?

893Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Mar 01 2019, 07:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I said it was rubbish. But thanks for the education .

894Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Mar 01 2019, 10:01

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:I said it was rubbish. But thanks for the education .
No problem and seeing as you're a mate, no charge on this occasion.

895Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Mar 02 2019, 21:43

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

896Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Mar 02 2019, 23:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Trump will be pissing himself if Bernie is the best they've got.

The college town libs have moved on from him to new heroes like beto o drunk and AOC.

897Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Mar 03 2019, 00:41

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Trump will be pissing himself if Bernie is the best they've got.

The college town libs have moved on from him to new heroes like beto o drunk and AOC.
Given that the Democrats (Hilary) got more votes than the Republicans (Trump) last time out, and that Bernie isn't tarred with the same brush as Hilary is, he should be worried. Expect a dirty campaign from the Trump lobby probably calling Bernie a Commie - which is ironic as Trump was put in by the Russians.

Should be interesting.

898Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Mar 03 2019, 22:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He was put in by the American public.

Anyway a new poll came out suggesting only 25% of Americans are "enthusiastic about a socialist candidate" pretty awful news for the new hard left DNC.

899Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Mar 04 2019, 10:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:He was put in by the American public.

Anyway a new poll came out suggesting only 25% of Americans are "enthusiastic about a socialist candidate" pretty awful news for the new hard left DNC.
They couldn't get enough of Tony Blair. Drooled over him.

Mind you, he wasn't a socialist.

900Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Mar 07 2019, 11:47

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
US Trade deficit widens despite - or possibly because of Trump's efforts

Reducing imports and increasing exports is key to Trump's "strategy" and rhetoric but it looks like the opposite has happened - worst deficit since 2008 so he can hardly blame Obama whose economic coat tails he's been hanging on to - and claiming the success for to date. Looking forward to his explanation for this one.

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum