You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 33]

961Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jun 04 2019, 19:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:
There is a big gap in your logic. In your example the country outside the EU is exporting blow up sheep ( Smile ) to countries inside the EU. After we leave the EU it will derive no benefit from exporting them to us for onward export to the UK. Why would this imaginary country want to strike a deal with us? And even if it did what is in it for us? We would have to pay EU tariffs on any blow sheep we exported to the EU and pay shipping costs.

C-. Must try harder.

C-? How dare you. I've never received less than an A in my life.

Why would we export the blow up sheep to the EU, there are plenty of blow up sheep lovers in the UK.

962Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jun 04 2019, 19:11

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
There is a big gap in your logic. In your example the country outside the EU is exporting blow up sheep ( Smile ) to countries inside the EU. After we leave the EU it will derive no benefit from exporting them to us for onward export to the UK. Why would this imaginary country want to strike a deal with us? And even if it did what is in it for us? We would have to pay EU tariffs on any blow sheep we exported to the EU and pay shipping costs.

C-. Must try harder.

C-? How dare you. I've never received less than an A in my life.

Why would we export the blow up sheep to the EU, there are plenty of blow up sheep lovers in the UK.

Laughing

963Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jun 04 2019, 19:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Smarts20

The face of the modern tolerant left. Love trumps hate.

964Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jun 04 2019, 21:04

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Smarts20

There are some pretty horrible people on both sides. I found the Trump supporters using the Sieg Heil salute particularly distasteful too.

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Wed Jun 05 2019, 21:48; edited 1 time in total

965Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jun 04 2019, 21:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Or course she's labour.... Whose leader was ranting wildly about peace love and empathy while his supporters do this below.

This is the kind of behaviour the ranting lunatic provokes.

Not publicised much though eh.

966Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jun 05 2019, 09:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

967Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jun 05 2019, 13:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If Trump thinks he's getting his hands on the NHS then he has another thing coming!

968Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jun 05 2019, 15:43

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
If Boris is PM he will probably give it to him.

969Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jun 05 2019, 17:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Smarts20

I hope the NHS worked loses her job for this the vile woman.

970Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jun 06 2019, 08:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
God forbid we improve the NHS.

971Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jun 06 2019, 12:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:God forbid we improve the NHS.
How can making it not free so the poorest in our society can't afford to get treatment or medication improve it? 
As long as you're ok though eh Hipster?  Rolling Eyes

972Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jun 06 2019, 13:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How do you know that's what is being suggested?

973Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jun 06 2019, 15:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Enlighten me then on your masterplan to get the NHS back to it's rightful place hipster.

974Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jun 06 2019, 16:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I work in the NHS. The waste is simply outrageous, and that's just in the small sector I work in. I dread to think about everything else.

Every area really needs a full review.

975Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jul 16 2019, 09:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

976Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Jul 18 2019, 13:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Trump dancing. Not pretty.

977Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jul 26 2019, 10:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Smile

978Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jul 26 2019, 12:50

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
America's ambassador to the UK, Woody Johnson, says Boris and Trump have a lot in common in their leadership style.

Well stupid haircuts and a total disregard for the truth certainly spring to mind.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49125925

979Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jul 26 2019, 20:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And the fact both of them never stop winning.

980Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jul 26 2019, 21:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:And the fact both of them never stop whining.
Very true.

981Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jul 26 2019, 22:28

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Another you couln't make it up moment from Trump.

Mr Trump, who is teetotal, said: "I've always liked American wines better than French wines. Even though I don't drink wine. I just like the way they look."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49131301

982Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jul 26 2019, 22:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What's wrong with that. 

Maybe he's talking about the labels.

983Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jul 26 2019, 23:00

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Because that is what matters when choosing a wine not what it tastes like. Rolling Eyes

984Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Jul 27 2019, 08:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@xmiles wrote:Because that is what matters when choosing a wine not what it tastes like. Rolling Eyes
XM, I bet a great number of people choose wines based on the price rather than all the waffle that goes with them, and if they like it, they may buy it again. The labeling can make a difference, otherwise they wouldn't put so much research into presentation. 
Never a wine drinker, I'll stick to Bitter followed by brandy  Smile

985Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Jul 27 2019, 09:07

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:Because that is what matters when choosing a wine not what it tastes like. Rolling Eyes
XM, I bet a great number of people choose wines based on the price rather than all the waffle that goes with them, and if they like it, they may buy it again. The labeling can make a difference, otherwise they wouldn't put so much research into presentation. 
Never a wine drinker, I'll stick to Bitter followed by brandy  Smile

Come on glos you know Hipster was just trying to wind me up. Smile

Of course people choose wine for a variety of reasons but for Trump to claim to "like" American wines better than French wines whilst never drinking them is merely an another example of the bullshit he tweets. It has already been superseded by his latest tweet that "a bilateral post-Brexit deal could lead to a "three to four, five times" increase in current trade".

986Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sat Jul 27 2019, 13:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like trump I don't drink so I wouldn't know.

If someone asked me to surprise them with a bottle of wine I would be looking at the labels id have no idea.

987Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Jul 28 2019, 13:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

988Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Jul 28 2019, 15:06

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

“Every racist and anti-Semite in the country voted for Brexit." Will Self

989Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 01 2019, 14:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nothing really changes.

990Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 33 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Aug 01 2019, 19:04

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
They are still trying to find out who stunk the Bathroom out at Buckingham Palace during Trumps visit recently.

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum