Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you love most about Natasha Whittam?

+11
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
rammywhite
bwfc71
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Tragic thread, things really are bad at the moment.

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forget Nat then. This'll cheer you all up.
Manda was kind enough to pm me this link a few days ago,and I'm happy to share it with all you Bumchummers.
Can't think why Manda didn't post it on the forum. scratch

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3240314/The-day-foresaw-brother-s-fatal-plane-crash-Bruce-Forsyth-shares-moving-memories-lifts-lid-75-year-career-showbusiness.html

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe you posted a link to Bruce Forsyth on a thread dedicated to me.

No respect.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Far from it Nat. It's the ultimate accolade.
I had to post it where the most people would see it,and any thread with your name attached would be bound to attract attention. sunny

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

She does a lot of work for charity.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think Nat is a breath of fresh air. She's honest, purposeful, speaks her mind and takes flak. She might wind people up but I think others have wound her up too. I don't want her used knickers, though if she demands it, well.. And I think she has a very incisive wit.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bollotom2014 wrote:I think Nat is a breath of fresh air. She's honest, purposeful, speaks her mind and takes flak. She might wind people up but I think others have wound her up too. I don't want her used knickers, though if she demands it, well.. And I think she has a very incisive wit.

Bollotom,

This worries me. Why are you writing about Nat at 1.25 am- in the middle of the night?
Thinking about her isn't keeping you awake I hope. You're not lying there fantasising about her are you?

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

rammywhite wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:I think Nat is a breath of fresh air. She's honest, purposeful, speaks her mind and takes flak. She might wind people up but I think others have wound her up too. I don't want her used knickers, though if she demands it, well.. And I think she has a very incisive wit.

Bollotom,

This worries me. Why are you writing about Nat at 1.25 am- in the middle of the night?
Thinking about her isn't keeping you awake I hope. You're not lying there fantasising about her are you?
Rammywhite

This worries me. Why are you writing about Bollotom at 12.44 pm- in the middle of the day?
Thinking about Bollotom isn't keeping you awake I hope. You're not sitting there fantasising about him fantasising about Nat are you?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chairmanda wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Bollotom,

Rammywhite

This worries me. Why are you writing about Bollotom at 12.44 pm- in the middle of the day?
Thinking about Bollotom isn't keeping you awake I hope. You're not sitting there fantasising about him fantasising about Nat are you?

I'm actually doing a really boring job and looking for anything that will distract me from it.
And if I want to fantasise about Bollotom and his fancies its  a free country and I'll fantasise to my heart's content.
I normally fantasise about Kate Humble- but she's looking a bit haggard and wrinkly these days.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The best thing i love about Nat is that she is in the brotherhood.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sisterhood, surely?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She was once a sister, but now a brother

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat makes me laugh, especially when she throws out outrageous questions or comments, just to see who she reels in.

A lot sharper than some would give her credit for I think, although we've all come to appreciate her wit. She likes to join in, including taking the mickey out of herself, referring to her wonky tits and a singed minge.

There's only one Nat. An enigma, and one that I, and I think many others, would have great pleasure in meeting.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Nat. We love you. Crying or Very sad

Don't make me set off on a search.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's lurking again  :ninja:

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

She's a leg end.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Whoops Legend.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

And she comes on Google.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder so in answer to the question - absence. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum