Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 35]

1021Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 13:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't mind basketball but baseball on the other hand is unfathomable and very boring.

1022Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 13:32

T.R.O.Y.

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Im with pig, basketball is the only American sport I don’t mind watching. Don’t have a clue what’s going on with baseball or NFL.

1023Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 13:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Norpig wrote:I don't mind basketball but baseball on the other hand is unfathomable and very boring.

The other way around for me!

I actually used to play basketball (in a fun way rather than competitive) and it is a very good work out - end to end stuff literally and non stop/no where to hide - knackering stuff.

The problem was that regular scoring (unless you are nearly seven foot tall!) is basically just purely random for normal sized people.

Baseball is really good if you get a grasp of the rules and in a way similar to cricket where a game builds over time and can be utterly dull or amazingly exciting at the end.

Strangely enough nearly every film made about baseball is good, don't know why?

You don't need to know the rules or anything but if you've never seen them I would recommend watching -

The Natural - staring Robert Radford
Field of Dreams - Kevin Costner
League of their Own - Tom Hanks.

Probably my favourite sports move is about Ice Hockey called Slap Shot - here's a taster!

1024Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 14:53

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
The biggest cheers at a baseball match arise when the cameras alight on individuals in the crowd and show them on the big screen. Dullsville!

1025Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not seen slap shot for years, great film!  Very Happy

1026Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 20:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
young lads in Sliders and white socks ponces

1027Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 20:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Boy car meets at Tesco and McDonalds. I got a box full of tyre spikes to distribute later.

1028Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 19 2020, 22:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Barbershop quartet's.

1029Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 20 2020, 14:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
I was told many years ago that the American public had a very short attention span, and that was why all their favourite sports are high scoring, to ensure they stay for the whole game.  Very Happy

1030Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 20 2020, 14:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:I was told many years ago that the American public had a very short attention span, and that was why all their favourite sports are high scoring, to ensure they stay for the whole game.  Very Happy
And I'll bet they invented barbershop quartet's.

There's something deeply worrying about Americans.

1031Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 20 2020, 16:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Popcorn.

Also invented by Americans.

1032Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 20 2020, 16:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Popcorn.

Also invented by Americans.
It tastes like cardboard. Horrible stuff.

1033Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 20 2020, 16:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
These people need a damn good hiding.

1034Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 22 2020, 00:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Camping with my lad in Norfolk (weather shit for the first time in months, obviously) I’m developing an unhealthy dislike of blokes from Essex. Place is rammed with holidaymakers mainly from the South and Midlands (thanks Boris you knob) but the only three dickheads on the site are all from Essex. Gobby bloke in the next pitch spent the whole time bragging about his fancy car and fancy camping set up (70k worth) then his wife let slip it was all on credit and that they were from Essex. First thought was if he didn’t have all that kit he could probably buy somewhere nice to live I.e.not Essex. Next dickhead was effing and blinding at his kids and telling them how effing worthless they are - then nice as pie to the neighbours. Third dickhead yelled at the bar staff for slow service (due to covid measures) and ended up chucking a glass at a window and threatening folk.
I never like to generalise but Essex blokes I’ve met this week score 100% on the dickheadometer.
Everybody else has been kind, pleasant and public spirited.

1035Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 28 2020, 16:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Cliff Richard geriatric calenders.

1036Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 31 2020, 11:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Toasters. One of the most bonkers industries known to man.

My toaster broke a couple of weeks ago so I set out to find a new one. Simple you might think, a toaster is a toaster, right?

Wrong.

I bought two toasters last week and returned them both. Why? Because they don't fit Warburtons bread in the slots. You know Warburtons, THE MOST POPULAR BREAD IN THE UK.

The slots aren't tall enough to toast the whole slice, so you end up having to turn the bread upside down halfway through. What madness is this?

It's 2020, is it really so difficult to make toaster slots an inch deeper?

1037Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 31 2020, 12:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Toasters. One of the most bonkers industries known to man.

My toaster broke a couple of weeks ago so I set out to find a new one. Simple you might think, a toaster is a toaster, right?

Wrong.

I bought two toasters last week and returned them both. Why? Because they don't fit Warburtons bread in the slots. You know Warburtons, THE MOST POPULAR BREAD IN THE UK.

The slots aren't tall enough to toast the whole slice, so you end up having to turn the bread upside down halfway through. What madness is this?

It's 2020, is it really so difficult to make toaster slots an inch deeper?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Breville-2-Slice-Toaster-Perfect-Warburtons/dp/B00TPM40JQ

1038Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 31 2020, 12:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have 3 slices of toast each morning, I need a 4 slice.

1039Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 31 2020, 12:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I have 3 slices of toast each morning, I need a 4 slice.
You could buy two toasters? 

Just think of the fun you could have with them racing each other waiting to see which pops up first! Very Happy

1040Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 31 2020, 13:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:

Just think of the fun you could have with them racing each other waiting to see which pops up first! Very Happy
Nat's used to things popping up when she appears. I'm getting one of those toasters KP. :like:

1041Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 31 2020, 17:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:

Nat's used to things popping up when she appears. I'm getting one of those toasters KP. :like:
Glad I could help :good:

I am surprised that Tasha doesn’t get one of her butlers to make her breakfast though! scratch

1042Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Sep 04 2020, 10:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
[quote="karlypants"][quote="boltonbonce"][quote="karlypants"]

Just think of the fun you could have with them racing each other waiting to see which pops up first! :D[/quote]
Nat's used to things popping up when she appears. I'm getting one of those toasters KP. :like:[/quote]
Glad I could help :good:

I am surprised that Tasha doesn’t get one of her butlers to make her breakfast though! :scratch:[/quote]
Ridiculus looks like an over the top blow up doll which she is anyway, there is no way that skinny broad grew all these items. Surprised she has not melted in all that heat.

What do you want to do ?
New mail
Copy

1043Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Sep 04 2020, 10:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Now we are going to do a little number you might remember from way back, fuck off you twat it's a song or a piece of music.

1044Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Sep 04 2020, 10:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Angry Dad has turned into incoherent Dad  Very Happy

1045Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Sep 04 2020, 17:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Red Tail Snakes horrible just watched one wrap itself round a Cats leg while a few cats watched they killed it and ate it did i cheer or what fuckin hate snakes.

1046Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Sep 05 2020, 22:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1047Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Sep 06 2020, 00:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Can’t wait for the rousing finale.

On account of the fact I’ll probably be dead.

1048Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 35 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Sep 06 2020, 09:01

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Where's the line between Art and the Emperor's New Clothes? Some creators of pieces of work seem to think the purpose is simply to provoke a reaction.

I still think the film The Favourite, for all the awards it won, is actually just the writer having a laugh at our expense....stuff it full of brilliant actresses and create the illusion of something too deep and meaningful for the man in the street to understand. 

I appreciate art that has something meaningful to say about the world and its inhabitants.

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum