Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 50]

Young people (not just children) who can't use knives and forks properly.

I've noticed this phenomenon displayed with increasing regularity in restaurants and cafes over the last few years and it gets on my teds.

Half the time they don't even bother with their knife and just use their fork like some sort of utility tool to try and break their food up, before shovelling it in like someone who's recently ended a hunger strike and is making up for lost time.

And if they do use their knife, they hold it like Norman Bates and use it to stab their food (presumably to make sure it's dead.)

It's like watching a bloody chimps' tea party.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:The pipistrelle bat call

Are you human?  We have a nursery colony of the little buggers in the roof and in the last 10 years I've only heard one of them make an audible click once.
The loudest noise I've ever heard from them was when a baby pipistrelle emerged from the eaves to take it's first flight, failed miserably, crashed onto our bin and bounced onto the stone floor breaking it's neck.

So I suspect :bullshit:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I know why Warbies' bread's that shape but I'm not allowed to tell you because they make you sign a non-disclosure agreement.

It's all to do with the tins.
Having worked there as a student years ago I didn't have to sign a NDA so I can tell you it's because of all the snot and nose pickings that the line workers wipe on the dough before it goes into the prover.

Warbies pulling out of Tesco in a row about the financial retainer they have to pay.

So you won't be able to buy your Toastie loaves in there soon.

ITK.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Warbies pulling out of Tesco in a row about the financial retainer they have to pay.

So you won't be able to buy your Toastie loaves in there soon.

ITK.
I remember watching a program on Tesco a few years back about this and was gob smacked at the way they dealt with their suppliers and what they wanted for you to be able to stock your product on their shelves etc.

The amount of money was ridiculous.  Shocked

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Oct 27 2015, 11:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

It's been going on for years and they all do it but Tesco are by far the worst.

When I worked for Allied Bakeries, we lost 5p a loaf on every Tesco's own brand loaf we made for them just so we could get the shelf space for the Kingsmill bread we actually made money on.

And that was in addition to the annual retainer that we had to pay them.

Warbies have never played the game fully though because they're not interested in producing private label bread at a loss and the Warbies brand is strong enough that they don't have to.

ie, If Mrs Smith can't get her Toastie from her local Tesco, she may well do her whole shop in Asda or Morrison's and this gives them bargaining power with the bastards.

But it turns out that Tesco have upped their retainer request for next year and Warbies have told them to jog on.

And Tesco are panicking a bit because they de-listed Kingsmill earlier this year and Allied Bakeries are playing hard-ball with them about putting it back in, so they've fucked up all round.

Good.

Serves 'em right.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Dad used to have a similar problem when he had to deal with M&S. They were ruthless bastards and could make or break smaller suppliers.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

People who can't drive a car properly piss me off. I got in my car today and proceeded to drive up the street. Half way up there was this woman trying to reverse her car onto her driveway, trying being the operative word here, because she wasn't having much success. The number of times this bitch reversed back and almost hit her fence post was ridiculous. So she would drive forward, straighten up and do her level best to hit the fence post again. It felt like a fucking eternity sat there watching this before she finally made it onto the drive. I would hate to see her trying to reverse into a parking space in a car park. The cars in the bays either side would be fucking write offs.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote: The number of times this bitch reversed back and almost hit her fence post was ridiculous.

Totally uncalled for. Can't believe the mods haven't stepped in.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I haven't read all this thread, so I might be repeating somebody elses comment.

What I think is disgusting is when people eat with their mouth open.

It used to be kids who didn't know any better, unless taught properly, but nowadays there are more and more adults and teenagers. Its bloody horrible.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Young people (not just children) who can't use knives and forks properly.

I've noticed this phenomenon displayed with increasing regularity in restaurants and cafes over the last few years and it gets on my teds.

Half the time they don't even bother with their knife and just use their fork like some sort of utility tool to try and break their food up, before shovelling it in like someone who's recently ended a hunger strike and is making up for lost time.

And if they do use their knife, they hold it like Norman Bates and use it to stab their food (presumably to make sure it's dead.)

:agree:  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That new TV presenter Stacey Dooley, absolutely thick as fuck.

Nick robinson

Meeting up with kp behind bb and forgetting the ky

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:That new TV presenter Stacey Dooley, absolutely thick as fuck.

You're having a laugh, some of her stuff is ace.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote: The number of times this bitch reversed back and almost hit her fence post was ridiculous.

Totally uncalled for. Can't believe the mods haven't stepped in.
She held me up for at least four and a half minutes. She was definitely a bitch.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Young people (not just children) who can't use knives and forks properly.

I detest this too. I'm having a great deal of difficulty making my kids use their knives and forks properly. Adult Yanks can't use them so the kids don't have a clue. They chop up all their food (like you do for a toddler) and them toss the knife and just eat it all with a fork. When their teachers are setting this example, what chance do you have of making them do it properly. Most idiots here can't even hold a pen properly!
Can't wait until Christmas when Grandad McDanger will be looking over the top of his glasses at my kids cutting their spouts with a fork. Ha!

Knobs who sit in front of you in traffic jams with their right foot clamped down on the brake pedal, thus illuminating that annoying red bar that constitutes the third brake light and which is handily positioned at eye level.

Put it in neutral and stick you handbrake on, FFS!

I've just been stuck behind some bint in a brand new Boxster and the brake lights on them bastards could grill a steak at eight feet (as I have just discovered to my cost).

Yes, KAZ 16 with your private plate, I'm looking at you!

(But I can't see you properly because you have temporarily blinded me.)

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are very bright aren't they!

I know that we all need to be able to see the lights on a car but god knows why they need to be so bright like that!

karlypants wrote:They are very bright aren't they!

I know that we all need to be able to see the lights on a car but god knows why they need to be so bright like that!

How's you eye, while we're on the subject?

Mrs B went back for her follow up consult yesterday and she's been discharged.

It was blurred for about ten days after the op but she's fine now, so you've nowt to worry about, mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum