You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 29]

751Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 11:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:Intolerance annoys me.

Intolerant people should be shot.

You've been extremely intolerant of my views of the Supporters Trust...

:ninja:

752Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 11:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
People who obsess about Brexit when there are far bigger issues in the world.

I don't know what some people will do once we leave and they realise the lights are still on. How will they fill their time?

753Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 11:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Intolerance annoys me.

Intolerant people should be shot.

You've been extremely intolerant of my views of the Supporters Trust...

:ninja:

Very Happy

754Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 12:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Natasha Whittam wrote:People who obsess about Brexit when there are far bigger issues in the world.

I don't know what some people will do once we leave and they realise the lights are still on. How will they fill their time?
Probably latch onto the environment problem, or something that cannot be quantified such as racism.
One thing we can blame Bexit for and that is allowing all those argumentative bastards out of the box.  (I think I know of one or two on here) Very Happy

755Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 13:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:The only thing that annoys me about her is she's lecturing us when she seems to be avoiding travelling to China and India the biggest culprits

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

The MPs fawning over her is more annoying that herself.

I agree with you about the MPs, sycophants annoy me. Don't know about China and India but I'd imagine she's getting less in way of invites for climate events from them.

Equally annoying are the likes of Bollotom and Aaron Banks though, ridiculous reactions. Probably more based out of being lectured by a young female who's not British I'd imagine.

Why does she need an invite? Isn't she a protestor.

756Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 13:37

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@gloswhite wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:People who obsess about Brexit when there are far bigger issues in the world.

I don't know what some people will do once we leave and they realise the lights are still on. How will they fill their time?
Probably latch onto the environment problem, or something that cannot be quantified such as racism.
One thing we can blame Bexit for and that is allowing all those argumentative bastards out of the box.  (I think I know of one or two on here) Very Happy

Think the arguments are born out of the delusions Brexit has sown. Never hear anything positive about it these days, the lies have been exposed. Rather than admit it though some would rather deny than face up.

No names of course Very Happy .

757Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 14:11

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 67953920_1205457922971982_487733526901293056_o.png.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQlzwGgc-eJbNiCazsnpbXWzVtBnxW4jwHBZqw7OV8Q4l839JGkVUTgWBX6QIDoHNMTLjkLuvBNiBlOWV4XIKpmB&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1

758Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 14:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked
I can get seen on the day at my docs here in the sunny south phone at 8:30 in same morning worst case sit and wait at 11:00 they even do minor surgery. Had to take my youngest to the docs in Coniston a few weeks ago just turn up. I read about this shit but have not encountered it.

759Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 14:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Mine is still the use of the word  LIKE the worst being I was like, she was like etc. Southeners fucking horrible moaning unfriendly suspicious distrusting bastards.

760Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 16:40

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.
Can't disagree with that XM, but it still annoys me. 
If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.

Many of them working in the NHS as doctors and nurses.

It is a simple fact that EU citizens in the UK are net contribuors to the economy; they pay more in tax than they take in benefits or other services. European migrants living in the UK contribute £2,300 more to public purse each year than the average adult, suggesting a net contribution of £78,000 to the exchequer over their lifespan in the UK.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiSzIncmoXkAhXuXRUIHWY2CicQFjACegQIABAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oxfordeconomics.com%2Frecent-releases%2F8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6dbba&usg=AOvVaw3NR7SDXhwuMc8gO0vzkD3L

761Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 17:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Sounds petty but...

Program instead of Programme
Loose instead of Lose

Plus many other I could mention.  Although I have come to the conclusion that many, not all, Brexiteers use the erroneous spellings.

762Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 16 2019, 09:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.
Can't disagree with that XM, but it still annoys me. 
If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.

Many of them working in the NHS as doctors and nurses.

It is a simple fact that EU citizens in the UK are net contribuors to the economy; they pay more in tax than they take in benefits or other services. European migrants living in the UK contribute £2,300 more to public purse each year than the average adult, suggesting a net contribution of £78,000 to the exchequer over their lifespan in the UK.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiSzIncmoXkAhXuXRUIHWY2CicQFjACegQIABAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oxfordeconomics.com%2Frecent-releases%2F8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6dbba&usg=AOvVaw3NR7SDXhwuMc8gO0vzkD3L
Quoting these figures means nothing to me XM. My point is that such a sudden influx of extra patients has stretched the service, sometimes to breaking point. Same applies to schools, etc.. 
Also, if your talking money, then they are hardly likely to have contributed enough to cover their treatment, considering the short time many have been here. As I've often said, its not always about the money. 
Please don't send me any links. ::mad::

763Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 16 2019, 09:50

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.
Can't disagree with that XM, but it still annoys me. 
If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.

Many of them working in the NHS as doctors and nurses.

It is a simple fact that EU citizens in the UK are net contribuors to the economy; they pay more in tax than they take in benefits or other services. European migrants living in the UK contribute £2,300 more to public purse each year than the average adult, suggesting a net contribution of £78,000 to the exchequer over their lifespan in the UK.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiSzIncmoXkAhXuXRUIHWY2CicQFjACegQIABAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oxfordeconomics.com%2Frecent-releases%2F8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6dbba&usg=AOvVaw3NR7SDXhwuMc8gO0vzkD3L
Quoting these figures means nothing to me XM. My point is that such a sudden influx of extra patients has stretched the service, sometimes to breaking point. Same applies to schools, etc.. 
Also, if your talking money, then they are hardly likely to have contributed enough to cover their treatment, considering the short time many have been here. As I've often said, its not always about the money. 
Please don't send me any links. ::mad::

It's sad that you refuse to accept factual evidence that any problems with the NHS are not caused by EU immigrants but then brexiteers are never happy with facts are they glos?

764Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 16 2019, 10:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:It's sad that you refuse to accept factual evidence that any problems with the NHS are not caused by EU immigrants but then brexiteers are never happy with facts are they glos?

It's sad that you have to turn every thread into a Brexit debate.

It's time the mods actually did their job for a change.

765Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 16 2019, 10:37

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:It's sad that you refuse to accept factual evidence that any problems with the NHS are not caused by EU immigrants but then brexiteers are never happy with facts are they glos?

It's sad that you have to turn every thread into a Brexit debate.

It's time the mods actually did their job for a change.

It was glos who blamed EU immigrants for him having to wait 3 weeks for a doctors appointment.

766Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 16 2019, 11:36

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.
Can't disagree with that XM, but it still annoys me. 
If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.

Many of them working in the NHS as doctors and nurses.

It is a simple fact that EU citizens in the UK are net contribuors to the economy; they pay more in tax than they take in benefits or other services. European migrants living in the UK contribute £2,300 more to public purse each year than the average adult, suggesting a net contribution of £78,000 to the exchequer over their lifespan in the UK.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiSzIncmoXkAhXuXRUIHWY2CicQFjACegQIABAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oxfordeconomics.com%2Frecent-releases%2F8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6dbba&usg=AOvVaw3NR7SDXhwuMc8gO0vzkD3L
Quoting these figures means nothing to me XM. My point is that such a sudden influx of extra patients has stretched the service, sometimes to breaking point. Same applies to schools, etc.. 
Also, if your talking money, then they are hardly likely to have contributed enough to cover their treatment, considering the short time many have been here. As I've often said, its not always about the money. 
Please don't send me any links. ::mad::
So councils closing schools is not the problem then?
NHS clossing units, hospitals is not the problem then?
Councils not insissting on new feeder roads or expansion of main roads is not the problme then?
Government (of all paarties) not aallowing councils to build neew social housing for best part of 30 years is not the problem then?
Government (of all parties) cutting funding to necessary services is not the problem then?

So acccording to you the EU iss to blame for what this country has done wrong itself?

Well thaat is aanother bug=bear of mine when people blame the EU for every little thing that goes wrong in this country when it iss the fault of our own government and councils!

767Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 16 2019, 23:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@bwfc71 wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.
Can't disagree with that XM, but it still annoys me. 
If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.

Many of them working in the NHS as doctors and nurses.

It is a simple fact that EU citizens in the UK are net contribuors to the economy; they pay more in tax than they take in benefits or other services. European migrants living in the UK contribute £2,300 more to public purse each year than the average adult, suggesting a net contribution of £78,000 to the exchequer over their lifespan in the UK.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiSzIncmoXkAhXuXRUIHWY2CicQFjACegQIABAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oxfordeconomics.com%2Frecent-releases%2F8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6dbba&usg=AOvVaw3NR7SDXhwuMc8gO0vzkD3L
Quoting these figures means nothing to me XM. My point is that such a sudden influx of extra patients has stretched the service, sometimes to breaking point. Same applies to schools, etc.. 
Also, if your talking money, then they are hardly likely to have contributed enough to cover their treatment, considering the short time many have been here. As I've often said, its not always about the money. 
Please don't send me any links. ::mad::
So councils closing schools is not the problem then?
NHS clossing units, hospitals is not the problem then?
Councils not insissting on new feeder roads or expansion of main roads is not the problme then?
Government (of all paarties) not aallowing councils to build neew social housing for best part of 30 years is not the problem then?
Government (of all parties) cutting funding to necessary services is not the problem then?

So acccording to you the EU iss to blame for what this country has done wrong itself?

Well thaat is aanother bug=bear of mine when people blame the EU for every little thing that goes wrong in this country when it iss the fault of our own government and councils!
Get off your high horse, along with XM, and actually read what I was saying, instead of looking through your remainer-tinted glasses.
I said that I agreed with XM on many of his points, but one of the influencing factors for the delays in getting an appointment was the pressure on the NHS of a large influx of immigrants in a short period.
Needless to say you've both turned it into yet another anti Brexit rant, when the issue of immigrants affecting the country's infrastructure came about before Brexit
If the two of you actually thought about what was said we wouldn't have loads of links used instead of debate, or someone who is so wound up that they can't even type properly.

768Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 17 2019, 07:57

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
The reason I post links is so that anyone with an open mind can look at the evidence and form an opinion. However apparently the remainers on this site never bother looking at evidence and just rely on their prejudices.

Your claim that EU immigrants put a strain on the NHS is contradicted by the evidence you won't even read. Where is the proof to support your allegation? Or is it just prejudice?

769Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 17 2019, 13:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@xmiles wrote:The reason I post links is so that anyone with an open mind can look at the evidence and form an opinion. However apparently the remainers on this site never bother looking at evidence and just rely on their prejudices.

Your claim that EU immigrants put a strain on the NHS is contradicted by the evidence you won't even read. Where is the proof to support your allegation? Or is it just prejudice?
Rather than being told how to think by reading every written word I could find, it was the headmistress on complaining on TV that they couldn't cope with so many different languages, abilities, and age spread. maybe you could send her a link to somewhere ?
I don't think you really understand that prejudice comes in many forms, and its not just colour or creed. I would say that you are incredibly prejudiced against anything Brexit, and as a result you no longer think about the comment, but automatically go into overdrive to find something somebody else has said to say against the comment made. To be honest XM, although I have absolutely nothing against you personally, and think you you are an intelligent poster, I no longer tend to take any notice of what you say, because I know what you will say, and I know it will always be against Brexit, regardless. Because of your approach, to me your comments have become irrelevant. Sorry. I have no doubt that on any other topic we could have a conversation, but not this one it seems, and I know we both suffer from this intransigence, (you more than me of course  Very Happy)

770Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 11:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Long Lost Family. Manipulative tv at its worst.

771Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 11:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Manipulative tv at its worst.

How is finding your birth mother manipulative?

772Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 11:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Manipulative tv at its worst.

How is finding your birth mother manipulative?
It's fine, unless of course it's played out for the entertainment of others. TV now requires tears.

Many, and often. 

Find your birth mother by all means, but this is something best done privately, not with the world and his wife looking on.

773Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Find your birth mother by all means, but this is something best done privately, not with the world and his wife looking on.

Do you know how much it costs to try and find your birth mother if you were adopted? You can't just walk down to the Town Hall and get a name and address.

You owe this thread an apology.

774Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 12:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Find your birth mother by all means, but this is something best done privately, not with the world and his wife looking on.

Do you know how much it costs to try and find your birth mother if you were adopted? You can't just walk down to the Town Hall and get a name and address.

You owe this thread an apology.
So tv does it for you. But you must submit to their demands. Manipulative.

775Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 12:09

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Back to things that irritate the shit out of me.
I drove up to our place in Scotland a few days  ago. What pisses me right off is van drivers who park on bridges over the motorway so you don't know whether they are police camera vans or just vans.
 I know you shouldn't do over 70 on the motorways ( and if you say you don't then you're  economical with the truth) but they are a right pain. The M6and M74 was littered with them .

776Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 12:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Speed restrictions are there to save lives Rammy.

I hope you don’t speed on residential streets.  :nono:

777Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 12:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Women who decide it would be a good idea to have a chat in the cheese aisle, blocking the way with their trolley's, then looking upset when I politely ask if I might pass.
And one of them usually has a particularly ugly baby.

778Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 12:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@boltonbonce wrote:Women who decide it would be a good idea to have a chat in the cheese aisle, blocking the way with their trolley's, then looking upset when I politely ask if I might pass.
And one of them usually has a particularly ugly baby.
Ha ugly babies i once saw a baby sitting up in it's perambulator and it had a full head of hair but much worse it was the spit of Michael Hesseltine hair n all really wierd.

779Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 12:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've always been wary of babies. It stems from the time I had my tonsils out in hospital.

Along one wall of the ward were about 15 cots, containing babies who had all had the same type of 
surgery. Each one of then seemed to have thick black stitching to the side of their head. It looked like boot laces.
It was very unnerving. I never found out what had been done to them.

780Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 26 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:So tv does it for you. But you must submit to their demands. Manipulative.

Trust me, if after years of searching I found out that you were my birth mother I'd be in bloody tears, tv cameras or no tv cameras.

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum