You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 29]

781Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 19 2019, 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:So tv does it for you. But you must submit to their demands. Manipulative.

Trust me, if after years of searching I found out that you were my birth mother I'd be in bloody tears, tv cameras or no tv cameras.
Understandable. But my days as a woman are long gone. I do however wear stockings at least one day a week.

782Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 09:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Macron. Can't stand the arrogant little shit.

783Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 10:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Macron. Can't stand the arrogant little shit.

Approval rating of about 3% yet thinks he can dictate to us?

Sorry, I wouldn't be meeting with him.

784Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 11:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Bloody hell ! Even Boris is higher than that  Very Happy

I wouldn't have spoken to him either, but at this time Boris has to play the game I suppose.

785Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 11:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Bloody hell ! Even Boris is higher than that  Very Happy

I wouldn't have spoken to him either, but at this time Boris has to play the game I suppose.
It's actually around 30%. Still not very good.

786Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 14:08

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Phillip Schofield.

Especially that We Buy Any Car advert.

787Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 14:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Cajunboy wrote:Phillip Schofield.

I don't like his face it needs a smack.

788Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 14:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:
@Cajunboy wrote:Phillip Schofield.

I don't like his face it needs a smack.
Yes! I agree!

789Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 15:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Yep, he's far too smug nowadays.

790Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The mere sight of the fat waste of oxygen that is Gemma Collins  Mad

791Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 16:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Youtube 'Influencers'.

792Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 16:04

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@boltonbonce wrote:Youtube 'Influencers'.

:agree:

793Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 22 2019, 16:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
The only influencing she would bring to mind for me is euthanasia  Very Happy

794Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 10:35

Danno

Danno
David Ngog
David Ngog
Anybody over the age of 14 on a skateboard

795Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 11:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Danno wrote:Anybody over the age of 14 on a skateboard
One used to pass me on my way to work. I'd guess he was around 25-30.

796Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 11:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I take it you've tried it, and at the grand old age of 30 can't manage it  ::seething::

Don't be jealous Danno, its not becoming Very Happy

797Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 12:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Currants in Rock buns, takes me ages picking them out.

798Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 12:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Having bloody chocolate bits in cakes and buiscuits instead of currants !

799Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 12:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I love Eccles cakes and dead fly biscuits , (Garibaldi)

800Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 13:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:I love Eccles cakes and dead fly biscuits , (Garibaldi)
Love Eccles cakes.

And Chorley cakes smothered in butter.

It used to be possible to get chocolate covered Garibaldi, but I haven't seen any for years.

801Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 16:41

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
People who say "My Bad" should be shot.

802Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 17:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Jamie Oliver. He really is a twat!

803Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 18:51

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:Jamie Oliver. He really is a twat!
Can't argue with that.

804Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 19:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it because you eat a packet of Turkey Twizzlers every night?

805Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 21:18

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bolton Bonce wrote: "Love.....Chorley cakes smothered in butter

Bonce, is that a veiled reference to some clandestine passionate eroticism you've been engaging in with our Nat.....? 

( Must admit "tarts" would have been better than "cakes")

806Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 21:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@okocha wrote:Bolton Bonce wrote: "Love.....Chorley cakes smothered in butter

Bonce, is that a veiled reference to some clandestine passionate eroticism you've been engaging in with our Nat.....? 

( Must admit "tarts" would have been better than "cakes")
I'm not sure who is the more horrified by that thought. Me, or Nat.

And I wouldn't want to upset her new man, Eric.

807Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 23:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

Is it because you eat a packet of Turkey Twizzlers every night?
What’s a turkey twizzler? Is that a euphemism? 

I only eat foie gras!

808Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 23 2019, 23:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Crocs were bad enough now we got Sliders with socks i do not like them the chippy was full of them tonight so while i was sitting down all i can see is Sliders. I could feel it building up inside me, never a good sign with me then this big fecking lump wearing jeans and flip flops comes in and i saw the funny side.

809Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 24 2019, 10:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:Crocs were bad enough now we got Sliders with socks i do not like them the chippy was full of them tonight so while i was sitting down all i can see is Sliders. I could feel it building up inside me, never a good sign with me then this big fecking lump wearing jeans and flip flops comes in and i saw the funny side.
These people make me sick. Get a pair of decent slippers, like any normal human being.

810Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 27 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 24 2019, 10:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:Crocs were bad enough now we got Sliders with socks i do not like them the chippy was full of them tonight so while i was sitting down all i can see is Sliders. I could feel it building up inside me, never a good sign with me then this big fecking lump wearing jeans and flip flops comes in and i saw the funny side.
These people make me sick. Get a pair of decent slippers, like any normal human being.
Yes I agree although not the care home style zip up ones!

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum