Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

901Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Sep 26 2019, 13:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Have you been to Glasgow and heard the Asian locals talking with a broad Scottish accent ? First heard it over 40 years ago, but it still makes me take a second look when I hear it  Very Happy

902Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Sep 26 2019, 13:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:OK, I'll take your word for it  Very Happy
You'd like Baldwin, he supports Brexit. Edgar is German, so I'm not too sure about him.

903Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Sep 26 2019, 16:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@boltonbonce wrote:
You'd like Baldwin, he supports Brexit. Edgar is German, so I'm not too sure about him.
I had a teddy that i called teddy until my father stuck him head first into the coke boiler and gave him back to me smoking away i was 3 and from then on i called him Fire Head. I used to interupt my mother gossiping and show him to the women it made them uneasy from what i remember this is Fire Head i'd say.

904Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Sep 26 2019, 16:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
I had a teddy that i called teddy until my father stuck him head first into the coke boiler and gave him back to me smoking away i was 3 and from then on i called him Fire Head. I used to interupt my mother gossiping and show him to the women it made them uneasy from what i remember this is Fire Head i'd say.
Did you have a dog called Dog? Teddy would have needed therapy when he got older.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/11863886/Is-it-OK-for-grown-men-to-still-own-cuddly-toys.html

905Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Sep 26 2019, 23:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
Did you have a dog called Dog? Teddy would have needed therapy when he got older.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/11863886/Is-it-OK-for-grown-men-to-still-own-cuddly-toys.html
I had a dog called Boy. He was as thick as pigshit and "Here Boy" was the only thing he responded to - usually by running away, so that became his name.
Loved that dog.

906Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Sep 27 2019, 10:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Mate of mine had a dog called Deefa, which it responded to.  I asked him why he had such an unusual name, and he looked at me as though I was thick, (which I was in this case), and said "D for Dog"  :facepalm:

907Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Sep 27 2019, 10:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The bloke who does the B&Q radio advert.

His voice is awful!

908Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Sep 28 2019, 21:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thogden.

909Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Sep 28 2019, 22:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Thogden.

I don’t mind him to be fair. But he’s a typical Youtuber

910Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Sep 28 2019, 23:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Posters that just won't give up trying to impose their political views even when politely told to leave it.

911Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Sep 28 2019, 23:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:Posters that just won't give up trying to impose their political views even when politely told to leave it.

:clap: :clap:

912Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Sep 29 2019, 01:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
People who have a dose of the :clap:

913Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Sep 29 2019, 09:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:People who have a dose of the :clap:
The swinging not work out then?

914Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Sep 29 2019, 09:25

@Angry Dad wrote:Posters that just won't give up trying to impose their political views even when politely told to leave it.

Posters who would rather shut down a debate than admit fault.

915Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Sep 29 2019, 11:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Thogden.

I don’t mind him to be fair.  But he’s a typical Youtuber
That's the big problem.I Like StuntPegg though.

916Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Mar 19 2020, 12:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
People who drive around with a shirt on a hanger in the back.

917Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Mar 19 2020, 13:42

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Panic buying.

918Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Mar 26 2020, 21:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Caught the Mrs doing this but who else does this? Shocked ...

IMG-3888-1340

I've told her to stop it once before with consequences so now it's here! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum