Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 35]

961Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Jul 28 2020, 15:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:
First thing i check out Gloss big and i'm gone affraid
It's the same with hands.

962Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Jul 28 2020, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Feet?

Who looks at the carpet whilst poking the fire?

963Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Jul 28 2020, 18:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
My mates missus wears sandals mens sandals she is size 11 her feet look like Charlton Hestons in Ben Hur when i see them i want to hurl.

964Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Jul 29 2020, 13:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
What do you do for a living? I want to punch people that use that phrase. How fucking nosy and rude.

965Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Jul 29 2020, 16:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
The Stupidity of Wendy Wright.

966Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Jul 30 2020, 14:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Brian May voted the worlds greatest guitarist? wtf!! were the panel suffering from mental retardation.

967Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Jul 30 2020, 19:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Anyone who thinks walking around with a pile of horsehair on his head has got to be suss. (I bet its a wig now)

968Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 01 2020, 09:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
On talking pictures gloss i saw an old film called Old Mother Riley a crazy bloke dressed as a woman first thing i thought was Brian May.

969Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 01 2020, 12:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Thats about right. He's another one of those who thinks everything he says must be listened to.

970Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 01 2020, 22:19

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 K0S81cm

I like Queen.

971Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 04 2020, 00:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My computer irritates the fucking shit out of me especially when the bastard autocorrect gets stuck in twatting Tourette's mode. Bastard.

972Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 04 2020, 16:25

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@wanderlust wrote:My computer irritates the fucking shit out of me especially when the bastard autocorrect gets stuck in twatting Tourette's mode. Bastard.
Anything that involves THE SCHOFIELD.

973Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 05 2020, 00:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Stacey Dooley how does that gob get on television, it's beyond me i fink.

974Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 05 2020, 09:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Just goes to show how standards have slipped. All TV is pretty piss poor nowadays, and the lockdown has shown just how bad it is.

975Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 05 2020, 09:48

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Got to agree with AD....Stacey Dooley's popularity baffles me.

976Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 05 2020, 10:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Stacey Dooley is ace when she's doing her investigative shows.

I thought the recent one with her in a US women's prison was outstanding.

977Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 05 2020, 10:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nope. She really is an irritating twat. Smile

978Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 05 2020, 10:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have no idea why people fee this way, she's one of the few people on TV who asks the difficult questions.

979Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 06 2020, 21:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That the Cropredy Festival is cancelled this year.

980Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 07 2020, 10:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Clive Anderson creep and smarmy bastard.

981Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 07 2020, 11:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:That the Cropredy Festival is cancelled this year.
No Clannad and morris dancing for you amigo - although you could actually recreate it in the comfort of your own home by tying some bells to your pyjamas and dancing round the garden droning on a comb and bog roll Smile

982Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Aug 07 2020, 12:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
No Clannad and morris dancing for you amigo - although you could actually recreate it in the comfort of your own home by tying some bells to your pyjamas and dancing round the garden droning on a comb and bog roll Smile
2017 was my last trip. There's no replacing Sandy, but Sally Barker did a grand job.

983Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 12 2020, 14:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone who eats a pie/pasty with a knife and fork.

984Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 12 2020, 17:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Seagulls especially baby ones that do nothing but screech non stop all day and night.

985Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Aug 12 2020, 17:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Seagulls especially baby ones that do nothing but screech non stop all day and night.
You should never have bought that shack on the end of the pier. Very Happy

986Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 13 2020, 13:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
People who don't or won't wear a mask on the bus  Evil or Very Mad

987Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 13 2020, 21:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cif Citrus Wipes that look like toilet wipes! ::seething::

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Tenor

988Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 15 2020, 11:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
People moaning about the short notice of the quarantine upon return from France.

YOU KNEW THE FUCKING RISKS WHEN YOU SET OFF.

989Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 15 2020, 11:50

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Natasha Whittam wrote:People moaning about the short notice of the quarantine upon return from France.

YOU KNEW THE FUCKING RISKS WHEN YOU SET OFF.
Very Happy  quality. This is correct.

Thousands of them will be teachers and they will be hoping that they miss le Shuttle and end up in quarantine so they can skive another 2 weeks off work, paid.

990Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 15 2020, 14:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A lad that works for my missus is going to France which will use up the balance of his holiday entitlement. He was furious when she told him that a) he will have to quarantine and b) once the holiday allowance is used up he'll be on unpaid leave. 
So he expects her to pay him for his bad decisions? Wanker.

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum