Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 35]

991Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Aug 15 2020, 16:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
He also won't be covered by holiday insurance - although he sounds like the kind of person that wouldn't have insurance anyway.

992Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 11:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Everything about Benjamin Butterworth whatever it is it's predominently a cunt

993Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 15:12

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
He is an obnoxious irritating twat who thinks he is a fair minded liberal.

994Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 16:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:He is an obnoxious irritating twat who thinks he is a fair minded liberal.
I had to google him. scratch

995Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 16:05

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If you think Butterworth is annoying ANGRY DAD, then watch this.

996Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 16:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone who wants Morgan off the TV is ok with me.

997Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 16:37

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I never watch him, I'm usually asleep at that time of day.

998Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 18:50

Banks of the Croal

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Quite a few things nowadays, i'm a grumpy old fecker.

Dog shit
Litter
People who F and Blind at their kids
Too many Adverts on T V
Pedestrians on footpaths when i'm riding my Bike
The list goes on and on

999Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 20:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Banks of the Croal wrote:Pedestrians on footpaths when i'm riding my Bike

Bikes on footpaths. Use the fooking road.

1000Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 21:12

Banks of the Croal

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Nah, roads are too fooking dangerous with all those speeding drivers about, sooner risk clipping a few owd fookers on the footpath, anyway hardly anyone  walks anymore, lazy fookers  Very Happy

1001Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 21:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm not old, I'm 32.

I hope you're not one of those bikers who rings his little bell expecting people to stand aside.

1002Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 21:39

Banks of the Croal

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 VGErtJHNtEVQLYA-800x450-noPad

1003Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 21:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I walk everywhere, and have several times been faced with mad cyclists. What I usually do is march straight ahead, and dare them to hit me. They always blink first.

1004Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 21:53

Banks of the Croal

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I used to be like that bonce before i got my bike, problem was i kept getting hurt, so i thought if you cant beat em join em .

1005Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not many of them have a bell these days. Walking to work in the winter I noticed that many don't even have lights.
Mind you, they're less trouble than those motorised jobs.

1006Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Banks of the Croal wrote:Nah, roads are too fooking dangerous with all those speeding drivers about, sooner risk clipping a few owd fookers on the footpath, anyway hardly anyone  walks anymore, lazy fookers  Very Happy

Another reason why cycle wankers need insurance! Smile

1007Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:16

Banks of the Croal

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Know what you mean bonce, just taking the p*** out myself because it used to be one of my pet hates, Cyclists riding on the footpath, now i do it, but only a little bit Very Happy

1008Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Pine%20creek%20old%20guy%20on%20trike

Very Happy

1009Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Those pensioners on mobility scooters can be even worse. There's an old woman near us seems to think she gets extra cash for every pedestrian she hits.
She just missed me one day, smiled, and said, "I'll get you on the way back". Very Happy

1010Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bonce, why is everyone out to get you?

1011Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Bonce, why is everyone out to get you?
Many people want to take me down. The Hong Kong slipper smuggling cartels have put a big price on my head, and some of the top geriatric hit men have been lining up.

They include Tenna Pants Kowalski and Colostomy Stan Carlton, so I'm taking it seriously.

1012Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 17 2020, 08:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Tenna Pants Kowalski  :rofl:

1013Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 17 2020, 10:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
[quote="Cajunboy"][youtube]qlUg_9VoJNM[/youtube]
If you think Butterworth is annoying ANGRY DAD, then watch this.[/quote]

A sock full of shit some gaffa tape and an acid bath.

1014Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:37

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
That should cure him.

1015Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:41

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
Many people want to take me down. The Hong Kong slipper smuggling cartels have put a big price on my head, and some of the top geriatric hit men have been lining up.

They include Tenna Pants Kowalski and Colostomy Stan Carlton, so I'm taking it seriously.
Look out for MOVICOL MIKE, he's a loose canon.

1016Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Sluffy wrote:Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Pine%20creek%20old%20guy%20on%20trike

Very Happy
Glad you are feeling a little stronger and are managing to get out of the house.

WHAT'S in that bucket in your basket.

1017Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Mon Aug 17 2020, 15:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:
Look out for MOVICOL MIKE, he's a loose canon.
He's calmed down since he hitched up with Anusol Annie. She's been a calming influence. Don't think he'll be troubling me.

1018Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 12:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Basketball.

1019Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 12:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Basketball.

I presume you got hit in the face with one?

1020Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 34 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Aug 18 2020, 12:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

I presume you got hit in the face with one?
That would be preferable to watching it.

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum