Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

have you ever met a nice estate agent?

+8
karlypants
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am going to move house. As I no longer live in Bolton, this isn't a plea for a recommendation for an estate agent, but just a general rant about the nature of the oleaginous, lying, smarmy, unprincipled lot of people I have so far come across.

Can't stand them, when we were looking for new places to rent they consistently lied about locations they were taking us too (in the hope we didn't know London) and tried to upsell even though we made it crystal clear our budget was non-negotiable.

Then they want extoritionate admin fees for doing fuck all once you do choose a place and it's been like pulling teeth trying to get support out of them with problems like the boiler.

The final kick in the teeth is getting letters and agents to the door trying to convince the landlord to increase the rent. It's a complete disgrace and yet another example of how this government don't give a shit about helping people, they should be clamping down on these bastards.

Apologies for the language Manda, they're not my favourite people.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Apologies for the language Manda, they're not my favourite people.

Embarrassing.

Why?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apologising for your language just because you think she's a woman.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i had to look up oleaginous and i bet i'm not the only one Very Happy

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:i had to look up oleaginous and i bet i'm not the only one Very Happy
isnt it just a perfect word though? Bet you find an opportunity to use it soon, piggers

10have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Is these houses for women only who work there.

11have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:Apologising for your language just because you think she's a woman.

Bitter.

12have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i had to look up oleaginous and i bet i'm not the only one Very Happy

Me too! It's a new one on me as well...but it is quite appropriate!

13have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:54 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Put my place on the market a month ago and managed to negotiate the fee down to 1% - which is perhaps a mistake as we've only had one viewing. That may be in part due to asking silly money as I'm not in a rush to sell, but I suspect it's also because the local agent is doing sweet FA. The brochure they produced was crap and they don't call to tell us what (if anything) they are doing. We have 2 months to wait before their exclusivity expires and then I'll take it off the market until spring and try again, this time with Savills who try to get 2% (always negotiable) but do have the contacts and branches in London which is where we're most likely to find a buyer. 

That said, everything ends up on Right Move - or to a lesser extent Zoopla. Thought of trying to sell via Right Move instead of using an agent?

14have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:Is these houses for women only who work there.

How to you mean?

15have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:55 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Apologising for your language just because you think she's a woman.
She is more "woman" than you will ever be.

Knob!

16have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Knob!

Fuck you.

17have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Knob!

Fuck you.

You're being a little free with the invitations, Nat.

18have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Emma Jansen 1 wrote:Is these houses for women only who work there.

How to you mean?

Feisty one you are

19have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Can't stand them, when we were looking for new places to rent they consistently lied about locations they were taking us too (in the hope we didn't know London) and tried to upsell even though we made it crystal clear our budget was non-negotiable.

Then they want extoritionate admin fees for doing fuck all once you do choose a place and it's been like pulling teeth trying to get support out of them with problems like the boiler.

The final kick in the teeth is getting letters and agents to the door trying to convince the landlord to increase the rent. It's a complete disgrace and yet another example of how this government don't give a shit about helping people, they should be clamping down on these bastards.

You are lucky to have somewhere to live. If the amount of refugees were let in the country you want, then it would be a fishing umbrella on the blue wall as your best option!!!

20have you ever met a nice estate agent? Empty Re: have you ever met a nice estate agent? Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So did Manda. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum