Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radio Stations

+10
scottjames30
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
boltonbonce
karlypants
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Mon Apr 09 2018, 18:39

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

22radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 00:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why is everyone digging up old threads?

Twats!

I've now got more into Smooth FM now.

Very relaxing late at night.

23radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 00:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

This doesn't surprise me. Very Happy
I tend to listen more to talk radio these days. I've got enough of the music I like to keep me going for years to come.
In passing, why are CD cases such a pain in the arse to open. Most of mine are off the hinges.

24radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 00:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

This doesn't surprise me. Very Happy
I tend to listen more to talk radio these days. I've got enough of the music I like to keep me going for years to come.
In passing, why are CD cases such a pain in the arse to open. Most of mine are off the hinges.

Yep! I can relate to this and they were even more of a pain when they contained the 2cd insert. Very Happy

25radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 00:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
The manufacturing quality product lifespan equation obviously.
They were built to last until the exact moment someone discovered Spotify.

26radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 11:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I listen to radio x, tend to listen to podcasts quite a bit too

27radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 11:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i rarely listen to the radio, only when Bolton are on usually. Has anyone heard that bloke they have on Bolton FM in the studio when Bolton are playing? He can't really speak the way he does surely? He must be hamming it up for the radio  Very Happy

28radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 12:21

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Radio 3 and Radio 4.

29radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 14:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Gold radio, (although if you ask Alexa, its Gold London from Tune In). Got it set up for all 5 speakers. Its just right for us mouldy oldies as it plays 60,s 70's and 80's.

30radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 15:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote: Its just right for us mouldy oldies as it plays 60,s 70's and 80's.
Really? I've been looking for a radio station that plays Beefheart, Zappa, Hendrix, Clash and Zeppelin for ages. Must check it out Smile

31radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 16:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm sure there's one out there, but this is mainly pop music, with very little of the heavier stuff. Good luck looking  Very Happy

32radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 17:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I'm sure there's one out there, but this is mainly pop music, with very little of the heavier stuff. Good luck looking  Very Happy
Typical. Reminds me of my daughter taking me out to a "70's night" which she said I'd love. I was thinking the decade of the birth of heavy metal, punk, west coast rock, funk, electronica, reggae and dub. 
I got Abba, David Soul and the friggin' Bee Gees - and she got a lesson in music history. TBF she still plays 70s Bowie so I guess it was worth it.

33radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 17:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's an Absolute classic rock that may be more to your taste Lusty

https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-classic-rock/

34radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 17:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I'm sure there's one out there, but this is mainly pop music, with very little of the heavier stuff. Good luck looking  Very Happy
Typical. Reminds me of my daughter taking me out to a "70's night" which she said I'd love. I was thinking the decade of the birth of heavy metal, punk, west coast rock, funk, electronica, reggae and dub. 
I got Abba, David Soul and the friggin' Bee Gees - and she got a lesson in music history. TBF she still plays 70s Bowie so I guess it was worth it.

Very Happy

35radio - Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations Tue Jul 07 2020, 18:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

karlypants wrote:

Very Happy
Must admit David Soul and the Bee Gees would tip me over the edge as well.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum