Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Radio Stations

Radio Stations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations on Tue Jul 07 2020, 16:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
I'm sure there's one out there, but this is mainly pop music, with very little of the heavier stuff. Good luck looking  Very Happy

32Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations on Tue Jul 07 2020, 17:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:I'm sure there's one out there, but this is mainly pop music, with very little of the heavier stuff. Good luck looking  Very Happy
Typical. Reminds me of my daughter taking me out to a "70's night" which she said I'd love. I was thinking the decade of the birth of heavy metal, punk, west coast rock, funk, electronica, reggae and dub. 
I got Abba, David Soul and the friggin' Bee Gees - and she got a lesson in music history. TBF she still plays 70s Bowie so I guess it was worth it.

33Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations on Tue Jul 07 2020, 17:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There's an Absolute classic rock that may be more to your taste Lusty

https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-classic-rock/

34Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations on Tue Jul 07 2020, 17:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:I'm sure there's one out there, but this is mainly pop music, with very little of the heavier stuff. Good luck looking  Very Happy
Typical. Reminds me of my daughter taking me out to a "70's night" which she said I'd love. I was thinking the decade of the birth of heavy metal, punk, west coast rock, funk, electronica, reggae and dub. 
I got Abba, David Soul and the friggin' Bee Gees - and she got a lesson in music history. TBF she still plays 70s Bowie so I guess it was worth it.

Very Happy

35Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Stations on Tue Jul 07 2020, 18:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@karlypants wrote:

Very Happy
Must admit David Soul and the Bee Gees would tip me over the edge as well.  Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum