Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Davies is becoming a "complete" player... (Photo added)

+2
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I am finally starting to see Mark Davies being involved for 90 minutes of games. His tackling back and positioning is getting better and better. He also finds himself loads of good space and comes to receive the ball a lot to try to make things happen.

At the moment it is a bit of a shame that the full backs and wingers don't give him the ball more often. They too often opt to go long or go for a cross when Davies is stood inside them waiting for it having created a gap.

His football brain is way ahead of Silva, Feeney and Derik at the moment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Biggie on Thu Oct 22 2015, 19:10; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's utter shite, an absolute luxury.

One good game every 10-15 if we're lucky. Awful scoring record, hardly an assist to his name.

I dread to think how much cash has been wasted on this bellend.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned......Did the relationship end so badly, Nat?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned......Did the relationship end so badly, Nat?

I dumped the bellend. He was thick.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I seem to remember him being on the bench a lot under Coyle because Muamba was more of a ball winner. Even then I always thought he was potentially a good box to box midfielder, as opposed to just the attacking type of player most people think of him as.
I dunno what's happened to him this season but you see him getting a lot of good challenges in now and we're definitely getting more for our money.

I wonder how long it'll be before he gets injured.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Superb player that will obviously be sold in January if he keeps up his form. He's too good to be playing for a shit championship side

Another dig at my beloved BWFC.

Shameful.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We all know who the resident Bolton hater is around here. And what a coincidence, that is the name of breadmans other account...

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mavies should play infront on two CDM players, he is just a pure attacking player for me.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We all know who the resident Bolton hater is around here. And what a coincidence, that is the name of breadmans other account...

David is a very naughty Boy.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum