Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Megson to bring a team to the Reebok this season!?

+5
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
doffcocker
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

GARY MEGSON is in the running to be Birmingham City’s new manager.

The ex-Sheffield Wednesday boss fits the bill to replace Chris Hughton at cash-strapped Brum.

Mick McCarthy and Lee Clark are also on the shortlist

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's been hated at the majority of clubs he's been at and not just for his throat-slittingly dull brand of football. I wonder if Mr Megson is familiar with a term that begins "if a pattern emerges...".

I just want him to turn up somewhere and it be the marriage made in hell that it was here, just to show that it's him with the personality disorder, not Bolton fans.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We need to move on.

(Put your feet up, HN.)

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If he gets the job, bring it on........

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Two of my most hated things in english football, Megson and Birmingham city...should be a good match.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm hoping Holloway gets the Swansea job and Megson goes back to Blackpool.
He was hated there too, and Blackpool fans would be furious, so it would be a right mess, but I can just see it happening. Don't ask me why.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:Two of my most hated things in english football, Megson and Birmingham city...should be a good match.

You're spot on there - they deserve each other.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You hate Birmingham City? Why? There are lots of clubs who deserve Megson more.

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:You hate Birmingham City? Why? There are lots of clubs who deserve Megson more.

Enlighten us please Natasha?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:

Enlighten you to what? I just dont understand the hatred towards Birmingham ,they're hardly our rivals.

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
CEF wrote:

Enlighten you to what? I just dont understand the hatred towards Birmingham ,they're hardly our rivals.

The clubs who you think deserve Megson.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:You hate Birmingham City? Why? There are lots of clubs who deserve Megson more.

Just strolling around outside their ground I found them to be the most obnoxious, abusive set of cnuts than any others I've ever come across.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:

The clubs who you think deserve Megson.

Blackburn, Burnley, PNE, Liverpool, Man Utd, Bamber Bridge & Bury to name just a few.

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Brilliant - poor old Brig being included in such company!

NO club deserves Megson!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I remember the Cup Quarter final last season at Birmingham getting a bit nasty between the two sets of supporters but I don't remember thinking one set was any more antagonistic or aggressive than the other.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You're having a laugh, doffcocker. The brummie twats were chucking stuff at us from the upper tier and it was like a warzone around the ground after the match.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

largehat wrote:You're having a laugh, doffcocker. The brummie twats were chucking stuff at us from the upper tier and it was like a warzone around the ground after the match.

They've been doing this for years. Trouble has happened many times between Bolton and Birmingham supporters. I remember a game in the early 90's getting switched to a noon kick off on a Sunday because Birmingham fans had been handing leaflets out the week before urging everyone to kick off. It still kicked off big time in the ground and they came off second best. It was mayhem.

They deserve Megson.

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
largehat wrote:You're having a laugh, doffcocker. The brummie twats were chucking stuff at us from the upper tier and it was like a warzone around the ground after the match.

They've been doing this for years. Trouble has happened many times between Bolton and Birmingham supporters. I remember a game in the early 90's getting switched to a noon kick off on a Sunday because Birmingham fans had been handing leaflets out the week before urging everyone to kick off. It still kicked off big time in the ground and they came off second best. It was mayhem.

They deserve Megson.

I remember that Birmingham game, was my first season with a season ticket. My dad didn't want to take me. Tony Philliskirk scored a screamer of a free kick.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

OneOinCoyle wrote:
I remember that Birmingham game, was my first season with a season ticket. My dad didn't want to take me. Tony Philliskirk scored a screamer of a free kick.

I think that was a different game mate. The one I'm on about they scored first, Roger Willis I think his name was, and they all went mad. Loads were in Manny Road North and it kicked off big time. They got battered. Then Andy Walker equalised. After the game Birminghams mob called it on outside The Wagon and Horses and got battered again.

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:

I think that was a different game mate. The one I'm on about they scored first, Roger Willis I think his name was, and they all went mad. Loads were in Manny Road North and it kicked off big time. They got battered. Then Andy Walker equalised. After the game Birminghams mob called it on outside The Wagon and Horses and got battered again.

The game I'm thinking of was about 1991 before Andy Walker, we won 3-1 if memory serves correct.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum