Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elf on a shelf anybody?

+9
whatsgoingon
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
gloswhite
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:30

We do this for the kids. Our 3rd year this year. He has already took a selfie with my son sleeping in the background. Ate a packet of marshmallows with scooby doo. Officiated a tug of war between marvel figures and star wars figures. And been tattooed in a vase by darth vader and then getting his own back by trapping darth in a vase.

Does anybody else do it.

I'm looking for ideas!

I did a few bad elf on a shelf ones. He got jiffy with barbie and snorted a line of sugar through a straw last year. (I didnt leave him in those for the kids to find Very Happy )

2Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not following Johnny, what is elf on a shelf? :nuts:

3Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

How about a selfie of himself outside your son's rugby club?

4Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny are you dressed as an Elf?

5Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:41

Its a little elf doll that santa sends on the 1st of december to make sure the kids behave on the run upto xmas as he goes back on xmas eve with his report. No one is allowed to touch it and every morning when you wake up he has moved and is doing something different. Ive actually got really into it (for the kids of course) this year. My lad has been telling his teacher what he does everyday so going to put a little book togethwr for him to take in with pictures and stuff to show the class before he finishes. Google it. But alos google bad elf on a shelf. My favourite is the one where a guy took a picture of his missus asleep and the elf tea bagging her :rofl:

6Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:42

Sluffy wrote:How about a selfie of himself outside your son's rugby club?

Thats a good one. Will have to do it at night though as he only comes alive at night. Cheers sluffy Smile

7Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds creepy af

8Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:42

karlypants wrote:Johnny are you dressed as an Elf?

Im more built for santa (fatist) your getting as bad as nat

9Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:43

Boggersbelief wrote:Sounds creepy af

Honestly google it. It's really good. Plus it keeps the kids in line while its giddy season

10Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Sounds creepy af

Honestly google it. It's really good. Plus it keeps the kids in line while its giddy season

Reminds me of that devil doll annabelle. You'll scare the shit out of your kids

11Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 19:48

They love it. I put buddy (the elf) holding a placard saying event 6 for the tug of war. But as i had to leave early this morning i told me lad that they was doing the hurdles when i left. He got really excited and said "i bet that was event 4" Smile

12Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 20:11

You shouldn't lie to your kids.

My Dad told me there was no Santa when I was four and I've turned out perfectly fine.

I'm not a cynical, miserable bastard at all.

13Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 20:17

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We have one Johnny. Kind of. Just a Lego elf sat on a high shelf in the living room where the kids can't get to it. They think there is a camera in it and Santa is watching to see if they're naughty.

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference though.

14Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Mon Dec 07 2015, 20:28

finlaymcdanger wrote:We have one Johnny. Kind of. Just a Lego elf sat on a high shelf in the living room where the kids can't get to it. They think there is a camera in it and Santa is watching to see if they're naughty.

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference though.

Very Happy

I told my lad the alarm sensor was santa watching all year round went it was red it was because he was making notes.

Sorry breaders but they are just little white lies Smile

15Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Tue Dec 08 2015, 05:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't tell lies Johnny - not even little white ones as I know my little elf will run back to tell Santa really, really, really, really fast. That's why i named him Orleather.

16Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Tue Dec 08 2015, 14:50

Smile

Last night mine was having an arm day in the gym Smile

Taped some "weights" to his hands cotton buds with cotton balls in either end and made him a little vest saying buddy's gym Smile

Im enjoying this way to much this year

17Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Tue Dec 08 2015, 15:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Maybe you could make a military figure with a cotton bud gun, or use them to make a skier.

I'm going for a lie down.

18Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Tue Dec 08 2015, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to get the bins in.

19Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Tue Dec 08 2015, 15:18

gloswhite wrote:Maybe you could make a military figure with a cotton bud gun, or use them to make a skier.

I'm going for a lie down.

That's a good idea. He has an action man somewhere i can rob the clothes off

20Elf on a shelf anybody?  Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Tue Dec 08 2015, 15:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a feeling that you are enjoying this more than the kids Johnny! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum