Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marc Iles answers your questions

+5
wanderlust
CAMPO
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
karlypants
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I may do a Q&A

3Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:13

@BoggersOracle

Hi there!

Are the club having a real Christmas tree this year or a plastic one?

4Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would anyone ask him a question, he doesn't know a thing about club operations.

5Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:14

Every answer finishes with "I think"

6Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:15

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why would anyone ask him a question, he doesn't know a thing about club operations.

I was thinking that myself.

How many different ways can you actually say: "Sorry, dunn."......?

7Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 20:15

I'm going to tell him to Tweet Nixon and ask for some proper answers.

8Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 22:06

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Don't shoot the messenger!

9Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 23:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I may do a Q&A

I think you have my list of Qs Boggers.

Maybe you just need to do an A?

Smile

10Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 23:20

Did iles answer anything then?

11Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Thu Dec 10 2015, 23:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Did iles answer anything then?

His latest scoop was another "nothing's changed" newsflash.

12Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Fri Dec 11 2015, 06:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:@BoggersOracle

Hi there!

Are the club having a real Christmas tree this year or a plastic one?

Christmas is cancelled I'm afraid

13Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Fri Dec 11 2015, 06:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Smile

Your questions break confidentiality

14Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Fri Dec 11 2015, 12:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Smile

Your questions break confidentiality
Questions are fine - it's the answers that might be contentious from a legal perspective. It does kind of infer you know who is involved and what the chances of success are though.

In order to stay on the right side of the law couldn't you just PM me the answers and I promise I won't share them on here - cross my heart, lift and separate!

15Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Fri Dec 11 2015, 12:43

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Why are we not allowed to bounce the footballs in the club shop?

16Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Fri Dec 11 2015, 12:52

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Because things get broken everytime madine has a shot that clears the roof and bounces into the club shop. They don't want to run the risk of extra breakages from the public as well. Madine costs them enough.

17Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Fri Dec 11 2015, 13:37

Numpty 28723 wrote:Why are we not allowed to bounce the footballs in the club shop?
Why do you need to?

18Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Fri Dec 11 2015, 13:50

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:Why are we not allowed to bounce the footballs in the club shop?
Why do you need to?

To make sure they bounce properly, obviously.

What good's a football that doesn't bounce?

Apart from ten pin bowling, that is.

19Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Fri Dec 11 2015, 13:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you can't get them scuffed so when they close the club shop in a few weeks they can return them to the supplier

20Marc Iles answers your questions Empty Re: Marc Iles answers your questions Wed Jul 06 2016, 20:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Iles has just done another hour twitter Q and A session.

I couldn't see much if anything that we already knew but for those who want to look through it themselves the link is here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum