Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A message to Natasha Whittam

+10
Sluffy
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
scottjames30
KillerGorilla
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 20:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not being funny but Keegan, he is never on here, thought Sluffy would've stripped him of mod powers by now.

22natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 20:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is there going to be a full internal inquiry about what was said?

As for Natasha she has joined the Illuminati - we are taking over.

23natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 20:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like Y2 is having a 10000 post melt down, do we have a rehab clinic on here.

24natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 20:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Hate it when this happens. The curiosity kills me.

25natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 20:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Looks like Y2 is having a 10000 post melt down, do we have a rehab clinic on here.
We have a fitness and wellbeing centre.
natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Fit_forsyth

26natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 20:58

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I've just been informed privtly what was said and it involved a giraffe a spatula and a tank of helium

27natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny is in rage, proper kicked off..

Playing COD is strictly 18 folks.

28natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KillerGorilla wrote:I've just been informed privtly what was said and it involved a giraffe a spatula and a tank of helium
That that old trick again?

29natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:07

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

You mean he has form for that sort of thing?

30natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:09

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its normally sheep and dogs

31natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Several posters on here are old hands. Chester zoo,and the cutlery department of John Lewis are on constant alert.

32natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Its normally sheep and dogs
 we all know thats you Magoo what about Johnny? How long is he banned for?

33natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KillerGorilla wrote:You mean he has form for that sort of thing?
Don't fuck with Johnny.

If you do then the only people you can call are the brotherhood, they don't fuck around.

34natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:13

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Who is in this brotherhood? I've only seen you mention it scottjmes

35natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he is the brotherhood until Boggers reappears

36natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KillerGorilla wrote:Who is in this brotherhood? I've only seen you mention it scottjmes

I really can't say, but if we think you're good enough you'll get a PM to join.

37natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he can't say because there is no one else  Laughing

38natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:20

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

scottjames30 wrote:
KillerGorilla wrote:Who is in this brotherhood? I've only seen you mention it scottjmes

Do you have a Christmas do?

39natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we couldn't meet up it would end up in a brawl

40natasha - A message to Natasha Whittam  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Natasha Whittam Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KillerGorilla wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Do you have a Christmas do?

Yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum