Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Day I Shared a Jacuzzi With Nicky Hunt

+2
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've met a lot of famous people in my time, and I don't often get starstruck, but this morning I went all shy when I met Bolton's future captain, Nicky Hunt.

There I was relaxing in the hot tub at a local leisure club admiring my fantastic body as the hot bubbles washed over me when a tall, skinny hunk got in alongside me. It was ex-Bolton boy, Nicky Hunt.

I gave him a minute or two to admire my perfect, if slightly wonky, breasts before engaging him in flirty dialogue. What a delight he is. He was there with the Mansfield Town team who'd had their game at Morecambe called off. They'd stopped off at the leisure club to exercise before the journey back to Mansfield. As he is out injured he took the time to enjoy the bubbles.

He talked favourably of his time at Bolton. He claimed to be Bolton's best defender (I agreed with him) and felt aggrieved to be pushed out of the club when he hadn't even peaked. He remembered Sam Allardyce pushing to the front of the hot dog queue at a BBQ back in 2008, and said he really felt for me. He didn't want to step in as a) Allardyce was a fat bastard and b) he was in awe of me.

He still has a keen interest in BWFC, him being from the town. He thinks Lennon is a bellend and Madine would make a better doorstop. He expects to play for BWFC again in League 1 next season and still has a house in the area. He loves to drive up and down Halliwell Road giving it the big "I am".

Top guy. We said our goodbyes and he waddled off with what I suspected was a big erection.

Do you miss Nicky Hunt and could he do a job for us next season?

Is this your big comeback thread?

If it is, you seriously need a new shtick.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Is this your big comeback thread?

Comeback? I haven't been anywhere. Although I did take Christmas Day off I suppose.

I think you're jealous that I mingle with stars.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't realise he was now at Mansfield, it is a shame as when he came into the team he looked a real prospect. Is he still driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini these days?

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Is this your big comeback thread?

Comeback? I haven't been anywhere. Although I did take Christmas Day off I suppose.

I think you're jealous that I mingle with stars.

Aye. Like nothing on Earth.   Twisted Evil

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i didn't realise he was now at Mansfield, it is a shame as when he came into the team he looked a real prospect. Is he still driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini these days?

He was a good player, I do think he was released too early.

But yes, he's still a flash git.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Last I heard Nick was at Accrington Stanley. When did he move?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh by the way Nat, just the title of your article was far too much info, the idea of you in your mankini alongside Nicky Hunt in speedoes is making me want to regurgitate my Christmas Dinner  No :sick:

But then again, that could just be a delayed reaction because I cooked the turkey! Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Last I heard Nick was at Accrington Stanley. When did he move?

In the Summer I think.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Really Nat? Wow, I used to follow Stanley closely back in their non-league days. They were my "2nd team" and I went to the Crown Ground a lot when we were playing a long distance away. I really haven't been following the game as closely as I used to if I could miss an ex-Bolton player leaving Stanley.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He was an easy target Local lad in amongst the world stars that made up the team at that time.
In short he made the right back spot his own in BWFC strongest era. So fair play, off the field not heard much good said about him. But football wise as a Bolton lad he lived the dream.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I rated him, he should never have been moved on.

He'd be our captain marvel if he was still here.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I rated him.

You must have been an alcoholic back then.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

And you must have been about 10 so shut the fook up.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

And you must have been about 10 so shut the fook up.

Made me laugh tbf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum