Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Enemy Lines (Blackburn Rovers) Part One: Pre-match

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat hasn't done one and I think a victory over the Dingles should ALWAYS be celebrated so here is my own effort. I know Nat's are usually superbly funny and I apologise if this one isn't up to her usual impeccable standards but to be without one at all especially now seems wrong to me. 

So here we go:

We begin with Gav from BRFCC.com who seemed keen on adding to the unemployed statistics:
Plastic Mancs 0 Rovers 2
Lets get that scumbag Lennon sacked [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Simon Garners 194 was less optimistic although he was quite accurate in his assessment of our position
Bolton not won in ages,club in turmoil....there for the taking.
You would think.
2-1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

frosty seemed unimpressed with our manager's abilities, stating on Saturday night:
No excuses at all not to win this one. Hopefully Lennon is still there (although obviously their problems run a lot deeper), he should be though as it's only on Monday lunchtime.

Chaddyrovers thought he could spark a revolution or perhaps a riot by saying:
looking like Monday game will be Bolton fans wanting Lennon so we need to play on the front foot and attacking them from the kick off and get a goals ahead within the 1st 20 mins then the Bolton fans will turn on Lennon big style.

USAblue clearly knows a lot about football: 
I hope Lennon's still there till we play em. Thank god he did not trap up here. 

JAL and Gav exchanged love letters that made me wonder if they were Nat and Scott in disguise:

J[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rovers haven't scored in their last two outings and what with error strewn Duffy and Henley at the back Bolton must be feeling they can nick this one. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Brain dead  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

J[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One eyed Gav.

Any more updates on your love affair with the Venkys you can tire us with

GAV: Not sure what that means JAL, but you're no Rovers fan, you've been slagging off the club, fans, managers and players for as long as I can remember, I've never read a positive post from you yet.Brain dead and probably a dingle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are several more posts between GAV and JAL that are basically a re-run of every Nat and Scott thread you've ever read but chaddyrovers tries to do his lPp impression by talking about the game rather than who has an unnatural attraction to his own female relatives: 

Don't the stats proved that Duffy is the second best defender in this league? These are people who gather stats at every game. His performances this season have been miles better than the previous season. surely you would agree?

Rigger felt a song would help lift the spirits of his "friends" from Horwich by offering this diity:
To the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain."

You can come and watch the Rovers when your bust.
You can come and watch the Rovers when your bust.
You can come and watch the Rovers.
Come and watch the Rovers.
Come and watch the Rovers when your bust.

That should cheer them up.

Abbey must believe we all live on a farm somewhere and suggests we are fair weather fans to boot:
Cmon you blues .. Stand on the piggies throat and kick em while they are down.
Funny how no Bolton fans have been gobbing off on here this week ...talk about sing you're winning.

Chaddyrovers is feeling even more optimistic than he was at the start of the thread:
 3 nil today with Conway getting the 1st goal 
One final comment from pre-match buildup comes from Martonrover:
Simply no excuses given the huge advantage of having Saturday off and playing against a poor side

In Part Two we'll see how our neighbours viewed the match and how graciously (not) they accepted their well deserved defeat. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile Nice one lpp. Looking forward to part 2.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Smile Nice one lpp. Looking forward to part 2.
It's up and ready. Dunno why they're in Wandering Minds, I've asked sluffy and karly if they could move them when they have a minute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum