Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Film and TV review.

Film and TV review.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 35]

1021Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Fri Aug 28 2020, 08:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone been watching Manctopia on BBC2? Very interesting series on all the redevelopment in the City Centre and the knock on effects for the place i call home now.

House prices even were i live in Burnage have been steadily rising and Levenshulme, which i'm right on the border of, is now a hipsters paradise and being seen as a great place to live. Not sure too many would have said that 13 years ago when i moved here!

1022Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Sep 10 2020, 15:06

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I have just been saddened by the news that Diana Rigg has died Sad

1023Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Sep 10 2020, 15:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:I have just been saddened by the news that Diana Rigg has died Sad
Yes, I used to have a huge crush on her. Very sad news.

1024Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Sep 10 2020, 15:39

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I once stood next to her at the bar of The Black Swan (Dirty Duck) at Stratford on Avon, having watched her on the stage of the RSC just previously that evening. As attractive in the flesh as on stage or screen. Didn't have the nerve to chat to her.....

1025Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Sep 10 2020, 15:52

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Norpig wrote:Anyone been watching Manctopia on BBC2? Very interesting series on all the redevelopment in the City Centre and the knock on effects for the place i call home now.

House prices even were i live in Burnage have been steadily rising and Levenshulme, which i'm right on the border of, is now a hipsters paradise and being seen as a great place to live. Not sure too many would have said that 13 years ago when i moved here!
Yes, I've watched all four programmes, really interesting.

Although  it's fascinating to see these skyscraper blocks of flats being built, I can't imagine being very happy if I lived in one.  I  could relate more to the residents who were settled in the areas that would probably be cleared in a few years time.

It was terrible to see how the council was not keeping the old areas clean and tidy.

1026Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Sep 10 2020, 16:12

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@okocha wrote:I once stood next to her at the bar of The Black Swan (Dirty Duck) at Stratford on Avon, having watched her on the stage of the RSC just previously that evening. As attractive in the flesh as on stage or screen. Didn't have the nerve to chat to her.....
Great story. I am jealous of that.

1027Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Sep 10 2020, 16:13

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@boltonbonce wrote:
Yes, I used to have a huge crush on her. Very sad news.
I fancy her in her days of the Avengers. She was very beautiful. She is a great personality too.

1028Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Sep 10 2020, 16:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Her daughter is so like her. And very good in Tipping The Velvet.
Film and TV review. - Page 35 Rachel_Stirling

1029Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue Sep 15 2020, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Watching Cobra Kai on Netflix and really enjoying it! Yes it's a bit cheesy but it's good cheese  Very Happy

1030Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue Sep 15 2020, 13:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I expected you to say you'd just watched Karate Kid, you're always behind.

1031Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue Sep 15 2020, 13:43

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@boltonbonce wrote:Her daughter is so like her. And very good in Tipping The Velvet.

Film and TV review. - Page 35 Rachel_Stirling

She does look like her. I always liked Diana Rigg.

1032Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue Sep 15 2020, 14:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I expected you to say you'd just watched Karate Kid, you're always behind.
 i still am, just watched Mindhunter before that and that's been out a few years Very Happy

1033Film and TV review. - Page 35 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue Sep 15 2020, 16:08

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
DES started last night.

Chilling performance from David Tennant.

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum