Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 50]

121Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 18 2016, 22:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Breadman wrote:
xmiles wrote:

There are vampires in it but it is not really a western. It is set in the 1990s (when the film was made). One of the highlights of the film is the dance performed by Halma Sayek which you are unlikely to forget if you have seen it.

Directed by Tentin Quarentino no doubt.

Embarassed

122Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 18 2016, 22:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Gotham is back. Anyone watching it?

123Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 25 2016, 15:01

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:Gotham is back. Anyone watching it?
I'm guessing that's a no, xmiles! I'm hearing great things about The Big Short...anyone been to see it?

124Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 25 2016, 15:28

I watched it last night. Its the best film ever about the banking crisis in America.

125Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jan 30 2016, 20:12

Saved all three Brian Perns up and just watched them back to back.

Fantastic!

Especially the ending.

Won't spoil it if you've not seen it yet.

126Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jan 30 2016, 22:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fully agree Breaders, quality from start to finish  Very Happy

127Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jan 30 2016, 22:30

Bing!

Who's not get their seatbelt on.....?

Quality!

128Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jan 30 2016, 23:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just waiting for dinner in the oven to be ready then I will be sitting down to watch The Sex Clinic on Really.

129Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 31 2016, 10:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Bing!

Who's not get their seatbelt on.....?

Quality!
 i was wondering if Peter Gabriel would take offence but obviously not  Very Happy

130Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 31 2016, 10:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Just waiting for dinner in the oven to be ready then I will be sitting down to watch The Sex Clinic on Really.
is it a special on scuttling behind bins KP?

131Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 31 2016, 10:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Just waiting for dinner in the oven to be ready then I will be sitting down to watch The Sex Clinic on Really.

Who has their dinner after 11pm? Weird.

132Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 31 2016, 10:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

perhaps it was food that was needed for the sex clinic? Hope he waited for it to cool down first before smearing it all over him. KP you filthy animal  Twisted Evil

133Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 02 2016, 10:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cracking film on tonight on Film4 at 11.10pm. The Guard, with Brendan Gleeson. Sharp and humorous and well worth watching.

134Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 02 2016, 10:50

Reebok Trotter wrote:Cracking film on tonight on Film4 at 11.10pm. The Guard, with Brendan Gleeson. Sharp and humorous and well worth watching.

I love "dat fillum" - one of my all time favourites.

Have you seen I Went Down, RT?

Similar feel to it and very funny.

135Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 02 2016, 16:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Cracking film on tonight on Film4 at 11.10pm. The Guard, with Brendan Gleeson. Sharp and humorous and well worth watching.

I love "dat fillum" - one of my all time favourites.

Have you seen I Went Down, RT?

Similar feel to it and very funny.

Not seen I Went Down. I will put it on my must see list. Thanks for the info.

136Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 02 2016, 18:50

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anyone watch the Blacklist or Tyrant?

137Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 02 2016, 22:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Anyone watch the Blacklist or Tyrant?
I'm just watching the first few episodes of the blacklist. It's started off promisingly so I'm hoping it's going to be good.

138Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 02 2016, 22:11

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bwfc1958 wrote:
I'm just watching the first few episodes of the blacklist. It's started off promisingly so I'm hoping it's going to be good.
It's brilliant I think. Really enjoyed it. Give Tyrant a try. The second season is better than the first but still worth a watch.

139Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 02 2016, 22:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
It's brilliant I think. Really enjoyed it. Give Tyrant a try. The second season is better than the first but still worth a watch.
Just had a look on imdb and it looks good. Cheers LT, I'll give it a go when I get a chance.

140Film and TV review. - Page 7 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 02 2016, 22:32

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Just had a look on imdb and it looks good. Cheers LT, I'll give it a go when I get a chance.
Nice one. Currently looking for a new series you got any you recommend? One's I've watched are The Following, Blacklist, Breaking Bad. Tyrant, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum