Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

31Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Nov 27 2015, 09:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Any Games of Thrones fans on here? They keep releasing pictures to suggest Jon Snow (no not the channel 4 loud tie and socks man, the other one) isn't dead after all

I, for one, hope he isn't dead. It was quite a shocker when he got stabbed in the back.

32Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Nov 28 2015, 22:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been watching the second series of The secret lives of 5 year olds on channel 4 and find it fab.

Anyone else watch this? Smile

33Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Nov 28 2015, 23:16

karlypants wrote:I have been watching the second series of The secret lives of 5 year olds on channel 4 and find it fab.

Yep. This week it is six year olds. My lad is six so will be interesting to watch

34Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Nov 28 2015, 23:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:I have been watching the second series of The secret lives of 5 year olds on channel 4 and find it fab.

Yep. This week it is six year olds. My lad is six so will be interesting to watch

Sounds interesting. I'll dig around for that and watch it.

35Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Nov 28 2015, 23:29

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Sounds interesting. I'll dig around for that and watch it.

Think it's on 4 isnt rt? My mrs records it so not 100 %

36Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Nov 28 2015, 23:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's on Channel 4 as stated above Razz

Just watched it on 5 year olds and find the whole series quite interesting on how kids react to things and each other.

The one thing I am confused a little is the place it is set at, the place seems like a kindergarten kind of place so I'm guessing that they are just using this place for their experiment and research so to speak?

37Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 29 2015, 12:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Started recording "First Dates" recently and really enjoy it. 
For those who haven't seen it it's people from all aspects of society who have agreed to be filmed during a blind date at a pop up restaurant despite not knowing who is going to walk through the door. It's a bit formulaic inasmuch that the dates are obviously characters hand picked by the producers but it's a wonderful insight into individuals, their attitudes, hopes and expectations. The show has a few surprises and comedy moments but overall it's a very pleasant piece of entertainment telly that's not too challenging and better than similar things in the "reality TV" genre.

38Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 02 2015, 21:01

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Murder Detectives. a 3 parter last one on tonight, absolutely gripping

39Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Dec 02 2015, 21:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:The Murder Detectives. a 3 parter last one on tonight, absolutely gripping
 i agree, it's been great so far. Channel 4 always has great programmes like this

40Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Dec 07 2015, 20:30

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm settling down with a cup of horlicks to watch the Sepp Blatter expose starting in a couple of mins on BBC1. Its done by the guy who worked 15 years to get to the bottom of corruption...I'm hoping for some insight, not necessarily into what he did (I think we know) but in how he got away with it for so long/who else was aware

41Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Dec 07 2015, 22:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone been watching The Supervet series? Smile

42Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Dec 07 2015, 22:59

Nope. Sorry

43Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Dec 08 2015, 00:10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is Leftovers on over there? Best thing on TV by a country mile.

44Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Dec 08 2015, 08:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Is Leftovers on over there? Best thing on TV by a country mile.
 the last episode was on last night but i haven't watched it yet. It is the most bizarre thing i've seen for years but strangely addictive. The hotel episode last week was bonkers but brilliant at the same time

45Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Dec 08 2015, 10:19

Chairmanda wrote:I'm settling down with a cup of horlicks to watch the Sepp Blatter expose starting in a couple of mins on BBC1. Its done by the guy who worked 15 years to get to the bottom of corruption...I'm hoping for some insight, not necessarily into what he did (I think we know) but in how he got away with it for so long/who else was aware

Just watching it now on the iPlayer.

Some brilliant lines from Jennings.

"And suddenly I had people with guns agreeing with me. I liked that..."

46Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Dec 08 2015, 10:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Jack Warner came across as one horrible bastard.

47Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Dec 08 2015, 10:35

"I would spit on you because you are garbage."

I'd have chinned him right there.

48Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:03

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

anyone watching ch4 lunchtime news will just have seen one of the biggest cringe moments ever

49Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:07

Missed it.

Go on....?

50Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:11

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They were talking about an Indian actor who has been released from jail after being wrongly convicted of a driving offence. They cut to a clip of an Indian actor on the red carpet. "That's the wrong...well, the wrong...you've put up the wrong (muttered) person, please just ignore this" snapped on obviously embarrassed and irate Krishnan Guru-Murthy. For the rest of the broadcast you could sense an internal battle between saying anything else, or walking off, or apologising again...he was livid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum