Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 50]

721Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 25 2018, 15:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Other than Match of the Day I don't think I watch anything on the BBC.

722Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 25 2018, 16:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Anyone watching Black Earth Rising?

No, any good?

Trailer here didn't seem to reveal anything too exciting

Very good. I can recommend it.
Put the fact that I also like Arthur Askey to the back of your mind.

723Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 25 2018, 16:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Other than Match of the Day I don't think I watch anything on the BBC.
Watch Bodyguard - I enjoyed it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p06crngy

724Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 25 2018, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sick of people telling me about Bodyguard. It's like this Fortnight nonsense I keep hearing about.

I have a life you know.

725Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Sep 25 2018, 16:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Give the first episode a try. Sit down with a nice chilled Pepsi, and a Twirl. You'll love it. It'll take your mind of Cecil for a while at least

726Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Sep 28 2018, 13:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Death of Stalin. If you liked The Thick Of It and Veep you shouldn't miss this.

727Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Sep 28 2018, 13:57

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't watch much TV these days and this has probably been recommended on here already but I'm loving The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime. I'm only on season 1 but its now 3 seasons in.

It's a view of a world, set in the US, divided by German (East Coast) and Japanese (Pacific Coast) rule, having won the second World War with Hitler still alive.

Other than that, I have been informed that it's 'Kids Movie Night' at ours tonight and Teen Wolf (1985) will be airing at 7pm.

728Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Sep 28 2018, 14:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Other than that, I have been informed that it's 'Kids Movie Night' at ours tonight and Teen Wolf (1985) will be airing at 7pm.

Great film. You're in for a treat.

729Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Sep 28 2018, 17:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bodyguard was great. Killing Eve is shaping up nicely too. Jodie Comer makes an excellent psychopath.

730Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Sep 28 2018, 17:23

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Bodyguard was great. Killing Eve is shaping up nicely too. Jodie Comer makes an excellent psychopath.
Agree, see 717.

731Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Sep 29 2018, 03:12

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Maybe I mentioned it before but if you have Amazon Prime then "Lucifer" is well worth checking out. It stars Tom Ellis and Lauren German and it's got a Hell(pun intended) of a lot to recommend it.

732Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 17 2018, 13:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just finished watching "Money Heist" (originally House of Paper) on Netflix which was excellent if you can get past the dubbed English (from the original Spanish) I could and it's a fantastic romp that borrows heavily from a lot of the best "genius mastermind plans robbery" films. It's a brilliant story, beautifully acted and filmed although the credit really has to go to the storyline - more twists, turns and surprises than anything I've seen for a long time. Eight thieves break into the Spanish Mint, take hostages and start printing their own money and then it starts to get interesting. Brilliant - here's the trailer.

733Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 17 2018, 19:01

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just finished the first season of Ozark (Netflix) and highly recommend it if you don't mind a bit of disturbing violence. A slightly slow start but it ramps up very quickly to make up for it. Decent soundtrack in parts too.

734Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 17 2018, 21:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't make it past the slow start.

735Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 17 2018, 21:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The second series keeps up the pace extremely well

736Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 17 2018, 21:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone else watch Hunted on channel 4?

737Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 17 2018, 22:18

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I didn't make it past the slow start.

Seriously, try again. Episode 3 is when shit kicks off

738Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Oct 18 2018, 17:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been enjoying Bargearse.
OK, it's Aussie cop show Bluey, badly dubbed. But who cares.

739Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Oct 18 2018, 18:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you enjoy flying doctors when it was on tv too Bonce? Very Happy

740Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Oct 18 2018, 20:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Did you enjoy flying doctors when it was on tv too Bonce? Very Happy
Oh yes. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum