Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Easter Bastard Eggs!

Easter Bastard Eggs!

+7
Lever ender
Chairmanda
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brucie isn't well. He's between gigs.

22Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:55

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm sure all of you can't focus on Easter, and the eating of excess chocolate in the name of the Lord,  as you are too busy planning all sorts of romantic surprises for Valentines Day?

23Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyway,Mrs Lofty will back me up.

Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 3654825

24Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Wed Jan 20 2016, 19:24

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.

25Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Wed Jan 20 2016, 19:34

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:They are always cheaper at easter, you normally get them on a 2 for 3 quid or similar.

I'm surprised that there is a Tesco in Farnworth due to how shit the place is!
Watch it pal! Basketball

26Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 10:40

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy

27Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 12:37

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Chairmanda wrote:I'm sure all of you can't focus on Easter, and the eating of excess chocolate in the name of the Lord,  as you are too busy planning all sorts of romantic surprises for Valentines Day?
so every single one of you ignored this...I'd love to talk with Mrs Pig, Breaders, Boncey, Piper etc etc and here how romantic you really are!

28Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 12:50

Guest


Guest

I took Mrs B to Paris for her birthday about 13 or 14 years ago and we came very close to getting mugged on the Metro on the way back from dining out in the restaurant halfway up the Eiffel Tower.

(There were police with guns involved and everything.)

Afterwards she specifically said: "In future, save the grand romantic gestures and just get me a card, it's safer."

Not that I've abandoned the romantic approach completely, mind.

We got married in Vegas by a 7 foot Elvis impersonator who sang to her.

What girl wouldn't want that on her wedding day?

29Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 16:52

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy
Dedication to the old mug that pal. Hope you punished the lad for smashing it on floor!

30Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Lever ender wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy
Dedication to the old mug that pal. Hope you punished the lad for smashing it on floor!
He's been chained up in the attic for the last 12 months. Perhaps it's time I let him out, it was only a cup after all. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.

31Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:08

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy
Dedication to the old mug that pal. Hope you punished the lad for smashing it on floor!
He's been chained up in the attic for the last 12 months. Perhaps it's time I let him out, it was only a cup after all. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.
Nah keep him in for another 12 months,while he's locked up your other cups are safe.

32Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Lever ender wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy
Dedication to the old mug that pal. Hope you punished the lad for smashing it on floor!
He's been chained up in the attic for the last 12 months. Perhaps it's time I let him out, it was only a cup after all. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.
Nah keep him in for another 12 months,while he's locked up your other cups are safe.
You're probably right. I have a kit kat cup as well and I'd hate for it to get broken. I should still check on him though. He was fine when I last checked two and a half months ago but another look in can't hurt I suppose.

33Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:38

Guest


Guest

Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 20160112

Mine's a Double Decker one.

And you're right - for some unknown reason, brews always taste better out of it.

34Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 20160112

Mine's a Double Decker one.

And you're right - for some unknown reason, brews always taste better out of it.
Did you take that picture in the kitchen? Very Happy

35Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:50

Guest


Guest

Nope.

On the coffee table. (You can vaguely make out the fire in the background.)

And it's the flash that makes the background look dark, smartarse!  Very Happy

36Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Nope.

On the coffee table. (You can vaguely make out the fire in the background.)

And it's the flash that makes the background look dark, smartarse!  Very Happy
I was just about to ask why you are sat in the dark then before you edited your post! Very Happy

37Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Wed Apr 10 2019, 16:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm buying none this year. It's a rip off.

It's chocolate buttons, or nothing.
Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Giphy

38Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Wed Apr 10 2019, 20:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ikea have brought a good flat pack one out

39Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Sat Apr 03 2021, 09:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought I'd got away with it this year. Most of the kids are too old for eggs, so I smugly bought three for the rug rats, and settled down for the match.
However, I was informed this morning that, although the rest of them are too old for eggs, they are very much open to a wad of cash.
How old do you have to be before the Easter gifts stop? I can't remember getting much, apart from an egg, after the age of 12.

40Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Sat Apr 03 2021, 14:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We buy our daughters, their husbands, and grand kids (3), eggs, even I get one. Its cheaper in the long run  Very Happy

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum