Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Easter Bastard Eggs!

+7
Lever ender
Chairmanda
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:08

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy
Dedication to the old mug that pal. Hope you punished the lad for smashing it on floor!
He's been chained up in the attic for the last 12 months. Perhaps it's time I let him out, it was only a cup after all. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.
Nah keep him in for another 12 months,while he's locked up your other cups are safe.

32Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Lever ender wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy
Dedication to the old mug that pal. Hope you punished the lad for smashing it on floor!
He's been chained up in the attic for the last 12 months. Perhaps it's time I let him out, it was only a cup after all. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.
Nah keep him in for another 12 months,while he's locked up your other cups are safe.
You're probably right. I have a kit kat cup as well and I'd hate for it to get broken. I should still check on him though. He was fine when I last checked two and a half months ago but another look in can't hurt I suppose.

33Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:38

Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 20160112

Mine's a Double Decker one.

And you're right - for some unknown reason, brews always taste better out of it.

34Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 20160112

Mine's a Double Decker one.

And you're right - for some unknown reason, brews always taste better out of it.
Did you take that picture in the kitchen? Very Happy

35Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:50

Nope.

On the coffee table. (You can vaguely make out the fire in the background.)

And it's the flash that makes the background look dark, smartarse!  Very Happy

36Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Nope.

On the coffee table. (You can vaguely make out the fire in the background.)

And it's the flash that makes the background look dark, smartarse!  Very Happy
I was just about to ask why you are sat in the dark then before you edited your post! Very Happy

37Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Wed Apr 10 2019, 16:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm buying none this year. It's a rip off.

It's chocolate buttons, or nothing.
Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Giphy

38Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Wed Apr 10 2019, 20:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ikea have brought a good flat pack one out

39Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Sat Apr 03 2021, 09:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought I'd got away with it this year. Most of the kids are too old for eggs, so I smugly bought three for the rug rats, and settled down for the match.
However, I was informed this morning that, although the rest of them are too old for eggs, they are very much open to a wad of cash.
How old do you have to be before the Easter gifts stop? I can't remember getting much, apart from an egg, after the age of 12.

40Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Sat Apr 03 2021, 14:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We buy our daughters, their husbands, and grand kids (3), eggs, even I get one. Its cheaper in the long run  Very Happy

41Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! Sat Apr 03 2021, 14:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Never had anything other than an Easter Egg when I was a kid although my mam always bought me one until she died no matter what.

I bought my daughter one until the age where she got into diet and fitness and suggested I give her the money what I would have spent on the egg itself!

Since she left for uni and never seeing her from month to month, the question of an egg or money at Easter just got forgotten about.

As a random thought, I learned to tell the time because of an Easter egg!

When I was little my parents bought me an easter egg in with the shape of a clockface on the front, with 12 small eggs where the numbers would be and a moveable hour and minute hand in the centre and being able to play and set the clock face I got to understand to concept of 'to', 'past' and 'quarters'!

Happy days.

Easter Bastard Eggs! - Page 3 2-Vintage-1960s-Easter-Egg-Cuckoo-Clocks-O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum