Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billionaire banker wants us now

+23
bryan458
Reebok Trotter
FullofSprite
Bwfc1958
dubzee
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Norpig
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Cajunboy
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
JAH
Boggersbelief
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

91Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 18:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm already making a list of the galacticos we will have playing for us in a few years, a man can dream can't he?  Very Happy

Oi you secret city tosspot. I'd rather be skint and in the conference than be anything like Manchester City.  I don't want thousands of glory fans taking over the macron and I don't want to spend millions upon millions and still fail. Must be so boring supporting a club where money is endless
 i was supporting Bolton long before you were born so shut it dickhead

92Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 18:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes and going to city games inbetween.

93Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 18:07

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Crooks running our club !!! That Donkey has well and truly bolted !!!

94Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 18:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Yes and going to city games inbetween.
 i've been to one City game, thats it.

95Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 18:28

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

So when do you think this billionaire will make his bid? All that has happened is he has announced he's going to bid and it's taken him time to get a "team" together (consortium???).

Is he doing this through the papers to get fan support for his bid and pressure ED into selling?

My thinking is ED will turn bid down and next day he'll buy Everton. Then they're premiership champions within 2 years leaving Wanderers fans thinking about what might have been

96Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 18:32

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is it a stalking horse so we all take our eye off the ball? Doesn't seem to burning up the media like you'd expect.

97Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 18:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Roger Tamraz, an international financier and entrepreneur
in the oil business, is presently wanted by police in at least
two countries. A naturalized American citizen, he has been
ordered by a French court to pay the equivalent of some $ 57
million in connection with the collapse of a French bank and
faces an Interpol arrest warrant for allegedly embezzling
between $154 and $200 million from the failed Al Mashreq Bank
in Lebanon, of which he had been the chairman. In June 1995,
Tamraz--who had left Lebanon in 1989 with the assistance of
Syrian authorities--was also sentenced in absentia to 15 years
in prison by a military court in Lebanon.
1 Tamraz
has also been closely involved in business dealings with
Libya's state-controlled National Oil Company, to which he sold
or with which he merged his own Tamoil company.

All this was year's ago when he was trying some outrageous stunts to get gazillions out of the US government in this Turkish pipeline wheeze and other plots and plans to rule the world. Roger is clearly a bright guy with an MBA from Harvard and PhD from Cambridge and no obvious moral compass. A mellowing cowboy - just what we need. That kind of business experience doesn't grow on trees. What the eff he wants with BWFC is beyond me though. 

Just when I thought some sort of resolution was in sight, the madness notches up another gear...you couldn't make it up.

Having listened to his interview.... he sounds like a snail scoffer! Shocked

98Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 18:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

G
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm already making a list of the galacticos we will have playing for us in a few years, a man can dream can't he?  Very Happy

Oi you secret city tosspot. I'd rather be skint and in the conference than be anything like Manchester City.  I don't want thousands of glory fans taking over the macron and I don't want to spend millions upon millions and still fail. Must be so boring supporting a club where money is endless

City are good though.

If Bolton was as good as City you'll be a chuffed to fuck.

99Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:00

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

scottjames30 wrote:G
Boggersbelief wrote:

City are good though.

I'd be chuffed as fuck if we was as good as city. 

Even tho city and Chelsea have endless money to burn they still don't win everything going. Still have to fight hard every year for the league and the cups and by no means win every game.

Anyway I think the story's a load of bullshit but fingers are crossed anyway just in case.  Very Happy

100Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:G
Boggersbelief wrote:

City are good though.

I'd rather be like Everton than city. They have the correct balance between success and failure

101Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:So when do you think this billionaire will make his bid? All that has happened is he has announced he's going to bid and it's taken him time to get a "team" together (consortium???).

Is he doing this through the papers to get fan support for his bid and pressure ED into selling?

My thinking is ED will turn bid down and next day he'll buy Everton. Then they're premiership champions within 2 years leaving Wanderers fans thinking about what might have been

He won't make a bid, this story is invented just like all "interest" so far.

102Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:So when do you think this billionaire will make his bid? All that has happened is he has announced he's going to bid and it's taken him time to get a "team" together (consortium???).

He won't make a bid, this story is invented just like all "interest" so far.

In your opinion

103Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes.

104Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes.

How will you feel if he buys the club?

105Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:10

What do you mean "if".....?

The word is "when".....!!  Shocked

106Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it's about genuine investment and growing the club, delighted.

107Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

noticed a comment on the boltonnews site about Tamraz being around for months "preparing a deal". He's a billionaire, he probably has £8million under his bed.

What's the hold up?

108Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:15

Iles has blocked me on Twitter for pointing out that he'd been gazumped by his own paper on this story...... :banned:

The soft twat...! ::dance:: :rofl:

109Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:noticed a comment on the boltonnews site about Tamraz being around for months "preparing a deal". He's a billionaire, he probably has £8million under his bed.

What's the hold up?

Maybe it's not a genuine story.

110Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 6 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 19:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:noticed a comment on the boltonnews site about Tamraz being around for months "preparing a deal". He's a billionaire, he probably has £8million under his bed.

What's the hold up?

Maybe it's not a genuine story.

His representatives have given an interview

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum