Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened To Johnny?

+19
Numpty 28723
mark leach
Chairmanda
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

181johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:53

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am simply protecting myself.

The guy is clearly unstable. I'm not being blamed for him sticking his head in the microwave.
yeah having feelings about someone close to you very ill and not wishing to partake in a debate about the same illness with unreasonable strangers online is clearly straitjacket material!

You are simply back tracking for coming across as a cunt like always!

182johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no one ever accused you of pushing Johnny off here Nat as far as i can remember? It was Boggers  :bomb:

183johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:54

Norpig wrote:no one ever accused you of pushing Johnny off here Nat as far as i can remember? It was Ken💣
  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

184johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it looks like I can change my shitty avatar now! Very Happy

185johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:56

karlypants wrote:Well it looks like I can change my shitty avatar now! Very Happy
TFFT

186johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Well it looks like I can change my shitty avatar now! Very Happy
TFFT
Very Happy

187johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:no one ever accused you of pushing Johnny off here Nat as far as i can remember? It was Boggers  :bomb:

I didn't do anything.

188johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:no one ever accused you of pushing Johnny off here Nat as far as i can remember? It was Boggers  :bomb:

I didn't do anything.
 i know i was just kidding

189johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit stirring as per

190johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Shit stirring as per
how did that sense of humour bypass work out by the way Boggers?

191johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:10

Norpig wrote:

They can only perform the surgery if you've actually got one to bypass in the first place......

192johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:

They can only perform the surgery if you've actually got one to bypass in the first place......

You're all about cheap unprovoked insults aren't you.

193johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Well I thought it was pretty good! Very Happy

194johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I rest my case.

195johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

196johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:42

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

And so everything returns to how it should be. Petty squabbles and cheap shots. Welcome back JohnnyVery Happy

197johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:46

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I rest my case.

QED.

Cheers.  :drinks:

198johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knob...

199johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 12:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny, don't forget your submissions to the comp section mate!

200johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 13:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My own personal thread was started by 'Guest'. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum