Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened To Johnny?

+19
Numpty 28723
mark leach
Chairmanda
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

211johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 13:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:So it was breadman that forced Johnny to leave?

Nobody 'forced' Johnny to leave, he took that decision himself based on what was going on in his life at the time.

He felt it was the right think to do.

It seems to have worked for him too, as he now feels he can return and once again be his normal self.

At the end of the day Nuts is only a little distraction away from our everyday lives, a place we can go to escape from other things we rather not be doing or facing up to. I guess when the same thing is going on at Nuts at the same time you are try to escape from it in real life for a few minutes, then there isn't much point coming here really is there - therefore I wouldn't think it matters who said what at the time.

That's how I would view things anyway.

212johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 13:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:So it was breadman that forced Johnny to leave?

I guess when the same thing is going on at Nuts at the same time you are try to escape from it in real life for a few minutes, then there isn't much point coming here really is there -

True that.

213johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 20:07

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hi Y2 welcome back you arse bandit Very Happy :drinks:

214johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 20:08

Mr Magoo wrote:Hi Y2 welcome back you arse bandit Very Happy :drinks:

Thanks you bummer. Smile

215johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clearly Johnny is unstable. Personally I feel the mods should remove his account rather than encourage his participation.

If he ends up swinging from the rafters because Boggers calls him a big baby, it's on you.

216johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 20:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Clearly Johnny is unstable. Personally I feel the mods should remove his account rather than encourage his participation.

If he ends up swinging from the rafters because Boggers calls him a big baby, it's on you.
Johnny has already stated why he went and quit earlier.

Let's drop it now, eh?

217johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 20:38

Natasha Whittam wrote:Clearly Johnny is unstable. Personally I feel the mods should remove his account rather than encourage his participation.

Nick jenner pretending to be a woman on the internet and im unstable. You and kennster are hilarious

218johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 21:54

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:i won't need deep breaths, i don't think i will be on much in the week as work is getting pretty busy now!

Thanks for the messages though, when i am on i will try to be just as annoying so you don't need to worry Nat!

BTW Fabian definitely wasn't me, or anyone else.  i did well and truly have a break apart from once for about 5 minutes.

If I'm not Johnny or anyone else then who am I? think I may need a few sessions with a psychologists after this news Shocked

219johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 22:09

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
y2johnny wrote:i won't need deep breaths, i don't think i will be on much in the week as work is getting pretty busy now!

Thanks for the messages though, when i am on i will try to be just as annoying so you don't need to worry Nat!

BTW Fabian definitely wasn't me, or anyone else.  i did well and truly have a break apart from once for about 5 minutes.

If I'm not Johnny or anyone else then who am I? think I may need a few sessions with a psychologists after this news Shocked

Sorry fabian, i meant anyone other new members that may have joined werent me either.  Im sure you're somebody.

220johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Nick jenner pretending to be a woman on the internet and im unstable.

I get it. It's not cool to discuss cancer because someone in your life may have had it - but it's perfectly acceptable to joke about transgender people because no one in your life is unhappy in their body.

221johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is Nick Jenner?

222johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:34

Incredible Hulk i think.

223johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The schizophrenic transgender alter ego we all love - except when he's being a tw@t or a prima Donna or a cr@p character.

224johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Barb Dwyer wrote:Incredible Hulk i think.

That is David Banner.

(unless I've missed the joke again?)

225johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:The schizophrenic transgender alter ego we all love - except when he's being a tw@t or a prima Donna or a cr@p character.

I reckon hat is more or less what most people think Lusty.

226johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that Johnny is back he can confirm how he deleted his account.

227johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:46

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Nick jenner pretending to be a woman on the internet and im unstable.

I get it. It's not cool to discuss cancer because someone in your life may have had it - but it's perfectly acceptable to joke about transgender people because no one in your life is unhappy in their body.

If i honestly thought that was the case i wouldnt. But as it isn't and your just being a twat it just further proves my point.

228johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:47

Boggersbelief wrote:Now that Johnny is back he can confirm how he deleted his account.

I opened the source script of the back house database, alerted the algorithm and deleted my existence.

There you go ken

229johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:52

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:Now that Johnny is back he can confirm how he deleted his account.
He told me how he did it yesterday. It turns out Johnny is a top hacker being headhunted by the likes of the CIA and MI5. Leave it alone Boggers, he's a dangerous man. Once he's got Norpig to kill you, he'll wipe out your whole digital footprint and send someone known only as 'The Cleaner', to erase whats left of your physical existence. It'll be like you never existed. Don't say I didn't warn you.

230johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

I opened the source script of the back house database,  alerted the algorithm and deleted my existence.

There you go ken

Ken? Ok...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum