Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » euro referendum 23rd June

euro referendum 23rd June

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

181euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Do these supposed fake accounts have the same IP address then? How else would you know?

182euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I do hope for my sake that all these years i haven't been speaking to just one or two people in different guises  Very Happy

183euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Well done Sluffy, You've managed to turn a forum busting argument into a storm in a teacup. Masterful  Very Happy

184euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The TrOY account needs binning as that’s highly suspicious but it’s always the usual 4 obnoxious twats on here spoiling it for everyone else.

I may as well join in as it’s the usual new season new brawl thing going on! :biggrin:

185euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Norpig wrote:I do hope for my sake that all these years i haven't been speaking to just one or two people in different guises  Very Happy

Have you seen the arguments Nat and I have had in the past. You would have to be schizophrenic to be that convincing. So there are at least two of us on here besides you and Sluffy.

I think glos is a real person but I am not sure about bonce - that slipper thing seems completely unbelievable. Smile

186euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It was once suggested that I was Breadman, on the basis that we joined the forum at around the same time. It's nonsense of course, as I know only too well.
I really don't mind anyone having two or even three accounts, so long as they're fun, and post in genuine good faith.
Okocha and xmiles are both great posters, with opinions. What's not to like.
Lusty likewise, although he has a wicked streak. With Sluffy he sometimes behaves like a man in an empty room with only a torch and a cat to play with. 
The beam goes side to side, up and down, forward and back, as the cat frantically tries to nail it down.
Very naughty, but fun.

187euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
KP you're the IT specialist on here so whats the crack with these fake accounts? I just don't believe xmiles and Okocha are fake accounts and need proof not just the site dicatator's version of events.

188euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Hhmmm. We all know who you mean. Imagine if they all disappeared at the same time? It would be bliss ! Although, if just one head of the Hydra remained, we could put up with that.  Very Happy

189euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
I'm real. I can send you my inside leg measurement if you like  Very Happy

190euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't these fake accounts use a VPN, putting people off the scent? I must say, I admire any regular poster with more than one account. I can't keep pace with my own, let alone another one.

191euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@boltonbonce wrote:It was once suggested that I was Breadman, on the basis that we joined the forum at around the same time. It's nonsense of course, as I know only too well.
I really don't mind anyone having two or even three accounts, so long as they're fun, and post in genuine good faith.
Okocha and xmiles are both great posters, with opinions. What's not to like.
Lusty likewise, although he has a wicked streak. With Sluffy he sometimes behaves like a man in an empty room with only a torch and a cat to play with. 
The beam goes side to side, up and down, forward and back, as the cat frantically tries to nail it down.
Very naughty, but fun.

I joined just after Nat. Maybe that is why Sluffy thinks I am a fake account but he has never offered any proof to back up his absurd allegation.

192euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think it's just dawned on me whats happening, Sluffy is throwing in these hand grenades and stepping back to see the post count shoot up  Laughing

193euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Norpig wrote:I think it's just dawned on me whats happening, Sluffy is throwing in these hand grenades and stepping back to see the post count shoot up  Laughing

Laughing

194euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Its not a good idea to keep hold of the grenade, once you've removed the pin though. Very Happy

195euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy is Breadman.

196euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I am Spartacus.

197euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Who will own up to Magoo?

198euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
I'm an innocent bystander.

199euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:I'm an innocent bystander.
Or are you a guilty bystander?

200euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
If I ever need defending, I might contact him, he's good,  Very Happy

201euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:If I ever need defending, I might contact him, he's good,  Very Happy
He's a genius.

202euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
I take xmiles at face value, and am happy to do so. In a way aren't we all fakes when we post on forums like these.
Does anyone really believe I loved Bruce Forsyth?
OMFG!
Well me for one.😀

But thanks for exemplifying the point I’ve been trying to make to the mystic one for weeks.

Although I suspect he’ll dig out a back page article from the Tasmanian Herald proving you are in fact the love child of Brucie and Anna Pavlova.

203euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:51

T.R.O.Y.


Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@karlypants wrote:The TrOY account needs binning as that’s highly suspicious but it’s always the usual 4 obnoxious twats on here spoiling it for everyone else.

I may as well join in as it’s the usual new season new brawl thing going on! :biggrin:

Grow a pair and respond to my question or go back to hiding away.

204euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Always thought Nat is Quent. That’s not a bad thing though. Whoever Quent was had a talent for story telling and kept us entertained for ages.
Point is, it doesn’t matter if someone has multiple internet personas or indeed what they write is gospel- as long as it is entertaining, informative or thought-provoking.

205euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@boltonbonce wrote:
Or are you a guilty bystander?

Laughing

206euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
.



Last edited by wanderlust on Wed Sep 16 2020, 13:03; edited 1 time in total

207euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:58

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@wanderlust wrote:Always thought Nat is Quent. That’s not a bad thing though. Whoever Quent was had a talent for story telling and kept us entertained for ages.
Point is, it doesn’t matter if someone has multiple internet personas or indeed what they write is gospel- as long as it is entertaining, informative or thought-provoking.

Quent was brilliant and very funny.

208euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
OMFG!
Well me for one.😀

But thanks for exemplifying the point I’ve been trying to make to the mystic one for weeks.

Although I suspect he’ll dig out a back page article from the Tasmanian Herald proving you are in fact the love child of Brucie and Anna Pavlova.
Loving him on here was cathartic. It's the only big lie I've told though. I really do treasure my slippers. And, shamefully, I have more toys than the rest of the kids in the family put together.

209euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 13:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:

Quent was brilliant and very funny.
I’d like to read the long story again but it’s a thankless task trying to find the thread here on my phone with a weak WiFi signal. I suspect it’s somewhere around p230?

210euro referendum 23rd June - Page 7 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June on Wed Sep 16 2020, 13:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
.



Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Wed Sep 16 2020, 13:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum