Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

euro referendum 23rd June

+18
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 16]

91euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 13:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I honestly feel if i put on some links to anything linked to remain i may get lynched
Putting links to leave is absolutely fine by me. Very Happy

92euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 13:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:That clinic must be on one hell of a hill.
Very Happy

It was uploaded from my phone, not sure why it isn't the right way up.

93euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 13:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Saw this on the way to my STD clinic last week...

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Image17
Did you get the all clear kp or should I get myself checked out?
You need to get a check-up as well! Very Happy

94euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 13:53

karlypants wrote:Saw this on the way to my doctors last week...

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Image17

This sort of messaging is why I wouldn't vote leave. Xenophobic, little Englander, ignorant shit.

I'm not a huge fan of the EU as an organistation, but if the option is between the current EU or being governed by the likes of Boris, Farage, Gove and Grayling, I'll take the EU.

95euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 13:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Farage reminds me of every golf club bore I've ever known.

96euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 15:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:This sort of messaging is why I wouldn't vote leave. Xenophobic, little Englander, ignorant shit.

Yes because messages like this (link) are totally valid and not scaremongering in the slightest.........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/08/cameron-brexit-will-increase-risk-of-europe-descending-into-war/

97euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 15:17

Where did I say the message Karly posted was scaremongering? 

And for what it's worth, I think Cameron etc have put forward a terrible argument to remain, completely in tune with all Tory campaigns it's been based on half truths and inducing fear. But as I said if the choice is between being governed by the EU or letting the likes of Boris and Farage get control of the country it's an easy decision at this point. The only thing they're focussed on is scaremongering on immigration and its' effects.

98euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 15:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:The only thing they're focussed on is scaremongering on immigration and its' effects.

It's funny you should say that because some of the remain campaigners have stated that us leaving would mean hundreds of thousands more immigrants coming here because we wouldn't have a few police and immigration officers in Calais.

99euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 15:32

It's funny you keep picking out things that I agree with you on. 

It's obviously complete bollocks and as I said Cameron etc have run a shit campaign based entirely on half truths and guesswork intended to scare people into voting (as the Tories always do).

100euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ignoring all the claims and counterclaims from two very negative campaigns, I still can't see any advantages of leaving. I mean what would we gain?

All I hear is that if we leave, we'll be able to renegotiate the deals we have now and maybe in a few years time we'll get what we currently have.

We've systematically dismantled our own industries so we'll always be dependent on imports so seriously, does anyone know what we have to gain by leaving?

101euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon May 23 2016, 17:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was listening to a leave campaigner the other day banging on about the amount of legislation we get from Europe. The stay campaigner then pointed out that whilst we're in we're, we sign up to all the laws across Europe whether or not they have any bearing in the UK.

So if any of you are planning to manufacture your own olive oil or grow your own tobacco be warned! Big Bruder is watching you!

102euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue May 24 2016, 12:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheers cheers cheers

Dear David,

Did you know that European Neighbours' Day is this Friday 27th May?

Neighbours' Day is an event that occurs every year on the last Friday of May and aims to bring neighbours together to create new friendships and enhance social cohesion.

This European Neighbours' Day it would be wonderful if you could get together with some of your neighbours and discuss the benefits of Europe, the European Union and why you believe that we should Vote Remain! So if you can, please talk to your neighbours or invite them to spend time with you on Friday and we can bring people together all across the North West.

If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Hope you have a good day!

Best wishes,
euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 17d970eb-375c-4115-ba1f-f810f8ce075a
Theresa Griffin MEP

103euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue May 24 2016, 13:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Ignoring all the claims and counterclaims from two very negative campaigns, I still can't see any advantages of leaving. I mean what would we gain?

Anything? Anybody?

104euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue May 24 2016, 13:18

We could probably deport Amos for something.

Beyond that, I've got nowt....

106euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue May 24 2016, 13:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

107euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue May 24 2016, 15:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And everyone else apparently.

I like hotpot too and amazingly I'm allowed to eat it even though we're in Europe. Better still I could have lasagne as well - in Huddersfield if I wanted. Struggling to see how leaving Europe would enhance this bloke's hotpot eating experience.

it's a genuine question folks - is there anything at all to be gained by leaving Europe?

108euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue May 24 2016, 20:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I believe in less immigration and control of our own borders.

Also being able to govern ourselves and not being over ruled by that Nazi bitch Merkel.

We would also probably save a hell of a lot of money not being in Europe and being able to spend it on more valuable sources.

We simply have our own control over what we do with outer money. 

I have never wanted to be in Europe to this extent but trade agreements are fair enough and every country needs them.

I've simply never been a fan along with that bloody channel tunnel as well!

109euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue May 24 2016, 20:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just for you KP. Razz

110euro referendum 23rd June - Page 6 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue May 24 2016, 20:48

karlypants wrote:Yes, I believe in less immigration and control of our own borders.

Just out of interest, would you deport your mrs for being a bloody foreigner?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum