Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can the Twitter / Facebook / eBay Spell Ever Be Broken?

+7
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Facebook I use to stay in touch with friends from my school days - often arrange school reunions etc so we do also meet up in real life. Some friends live in other countries so its the best way to stay in touch for me.

Used to have a myspace, bebo and hyves account - but their services were not for me - I find that Facebook has all the requirement I need.

I also have a linkedIn profile - but that is for my business use and contacts; I also have twitter but it is so difficult to understand and use properly that i just tend to check it once in a while.

I agree with Hipster so I've split the thread. There is now an abuse thread where you can call Bolton Hater all the names you like Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
it also 'looks after' its top rated sellers and will remove bad feedback - them not doing so is going to lose money...

Exactly, so they are party to the raft of fakes on their site. Why else would they remove feedback that suggests something is a fake?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:

Yet another dig at me, what a fucking surprise!!!!!

Hipster, its about time you realised we are on a new forum with new beginnings and yet you keep bringing up the past - why?????

I was banned once, but offsite it was all sorted and I was allowed back - but of course not everyone has to know that because it was done off-forum! (yes this is still on topic I am talking about a social media website). Other user names I had were because I got bored with the ones I had before and not because I was banned. Its like you having a different username on thsi site compared to what you had on BA!!!

Now give it a rest, loosen your collar buttons and enjoy!

Quite a few of us might have come from BA but we've left most of the people who used to post shit behind us.

For the record we sorted nothing 'offsite' about you coming back - you simply started posting from places where I hadn't banned your ip addresses - and I wasn't prepared to spend my time banning the new ip addresses you posted from. In the end I lifted the original ban to make it easier for you to post as at the time you had seemed to have calmed down a bit. I notice that since we've left you seem to have gone back to your old ways - and I certainly wouldn't have put up with it if I was still modding over there.

Frankly the chat between you, BH and RR I find childish and most certainly not funny but I've let it go for now.

You three have been given your own thread to 'play' in and I think it is best for the site if you keep your shit in there.

I think that is fair and reasonable, I hope you, BH and RR do too.

Thank you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sluffy, post your shite in the abuse thread please.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:sluffy, post your shite in the abuse thread please.

I agree with Natasha... Passi created the abuse thread and yet you have posted here, why?

Plus I also noticed you have quoted a post of mine which has been deleted!!!

Fair, or what? Especially with the digs that NH come out with.... (but also notice that you didn't include the post that NH did which brought about my response to which you have quoted!)

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris, let me apologise for "dragging up the past" I'm not trying to have digs or anything of the sort, but i think it's fair to say you partook in a fair bit of nonsense on BA (as did we all) that got a bit out of hand. I'm stating things that did happen, and i hope don't happen on here.

I won't mention it again, and i think it's best if we all, mods included let it lie as to avoid a big row which is completely stupid and unnecessary.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm running out of patience with you Chris.

I've already asked you nicely.

Post your shit in the thread opened up by Passi or you won't be posting on here at all.

Your choice.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:sluffy, post your shite in the abuse thread please.

lol!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote: I'm not trying to have digs or anything of the sort, but i think it's fair to say you partook in a fair bit of nonsense on BA (as did we all) that got a bit out of hand.

You speak for yourself. I have never abused anyone other than that fat bastard from Blackburn.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Chris, let me apologise for "dragging up the past" I'm not trying to have digs or anything of the sort, but i think it's fair to say you partook in a fair bit of nonsense on BA (as did we all) that got a bit out of hand. I'm stating things that did happen, and i hope don't happen on here.

I won't mention it again, and i think it's best if we all, mods included let it lie as to avoid a big row which is completely stupid and unnecessary.

Firstly apologies for late reply as I have been to college and couldn't respond sooner.

HIPSTER,

Truth is, I don't want it to happen either. this is a good website, but if anything I just don't want to be reminded of anything of BA days - yes I still post there and I still argue with one of them on a daily basis which does get out of hand , but that is on BA. What most don't realise was that whilst on BA was a very bad period in my life - not work wise but very personally speaking something which I have never mentioned and never will.

On here all I am doing is trying to have a laugh (falling flat on my face most of the time, to be fair) and contributing in the football forum. Yes with regards to BH it does seem to head towards something akin to what happened at BA but i am restraining myself the majority of the time, and to be fair, I agree that I don't want every thread to be ruined with BH.

But either way, thank you very much.

SLUFFY,

If anything I was slightly bemused (alright very annoyed) that you had posted in this thread so soon after Passi had created the "abuse" thread and moved all the posting in there. Truth be known, and I am not trying to be very critical here, but it would have been more appropriate for your post in that thread rather than this one, as as it turns out has deflected this thread once more. What made it more incredible was that the situation had been resolved before you posted so it was like as though it was reigniting the argument needlessly. I know you have very little time for me after what happened on BA - but that was then and as I said to Hipster above I honestly do not want to be reminded about it on here and late this afternoon has definitely not helped any of the situation.

Thanks

BWFC71

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:

SLUFFY,

If anything I was slightly bemused (alright very annoyed) that you had posted in this thread so soon after Passi had created the "abuse" thread and moved all the posting in there. Truth be known, and I am not trying to be very critical here, but it would have been more appropriate for your post in that thread rather than this one, as as it turns out has deflected this thread once more. What made it more incredible was that the situation had been resolved before you posted so it was like as though it was reigniting the argument needlessly. I know you have very little time for me after what happened on BA - but that was then and as I said to Hipster above I honestly do not want to be reminded about it on here and late this afternoon has definitely not helped any of the situation.

Thanks

BWFC71

I can't make it any simpler.

Sluffy wrote:I'm running out of patience with you Chris.

I've already asked you nicely.

Post your shit in the thread opened up by Passi or you won't be posting on here at all.

Your choice.

Take a day off until it finally sinks it that we don't want this kind of shit across all the threads anymore.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Amos seems to be completely unaware as to who actually owns this forum and his inappropriate email to the site as now just raised his ban to three days.

Some people it seems can never learn.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

aaron_bwfc wrote:I must post 1 thing on facebook every month if that, I just can't understand what the fasination is of sharing everything that is going in your life every second of the day with other people, some of who you hardly know.

I posted this on Facebook and 27 people (11 of whom I only 'know' because of FarmVille) said ...

LOL

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree with the abuse thread thing, I know i dish a lot out and wont just walk away from Bolton hater, so having a dedicated thread to bash him in is great! Laughing

one question though...

who the fuck is Amos? and what happened on BA?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You might be easier sending a PM to Amos for the abridged version.

Back on topic. Facebook is like prison. You sit around all day wasting time, writing on walls and you get poked by people you don't know.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy, I came from a different forum, (my first), where some elements persistently shouted other posters down, without giving way on anything. For me, the site degraded fairly quickly, and eventually became quite depressive. Leaving it was a good move because I came on here, where people were prepared to have a laugh, but people being people, we had a few ups and downs, myself included, but which were transient, and we carried on. We have some strong characters on here, who will give way, eventually, when they are convinced of the other persons argument. All part of the process. Lately, the tone is changing, whereby some of the posters are not arguing, discussing, laughing at, or even enjoying what is being said, but are setting out on what seems personal vendettas, apparently carried over from a place and time from which I, for one, know nothing about. To continue in such a vein on a new board is childish, and inconsiderate of others, and I for one, think your actions are most commendable in giving the protaganists a virtual boxing ring to sort it out. Its a shame they carry on as they do on the main forum, as I think they all have some good posts, and dare I say it, even BH has a role to play, even if it is only as a verbal punchbag. (As I've said before, all the bickering must sound like music to him). I know you weren't looking for support, but you've got my vote.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell, how many more people are going to ruin this thread? I demand a ban for Gloswhite.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

lol!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thank you Glos, your comments are very much appreciated – we do try to do our best for the benefit of everyone who visits and / or posts on the site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum