Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters' Association welcomes new owners at Bolton

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Bolton Wanderers Supporters' Association is urging fans to stand behind the club’s new ownership.

In a statement released to The Bolton News, the official supporters’ group pledged to work with Dean Holdsworth and Ken Anderson after their takeover was completed last week.

The BWSA, which was formed in 1992, is hoping that some stability can now be brought to the club.

“The Bolton Wanderers Supporters' Association (BWSA) would like to congratulate Dean Holdsworth and Ken Anderson of the Sports Shield and Inner Circle consortium on their takeover of our beloved club," the statement read.

“The past few years have been turbulent on and off the pitch, to say the least.

“We believe that all BWFC fans now need to stand together as one and support the club in its future endeavours.

“We hope that the new owners can help to bring the club back to its former glory and that the fans can once again enjoy everything associated with BWFC.

“We, the BWSA, pledge to support the new owners and maintain our professional working relationship with the club, which is key to operating a successful supporters' association.”

Source

Wrestlemania 32 - Survivor Series Style Match

BWFCST Vs BWSA, hell in a cell no holds barred!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Wrestlemania 32 - Survivor Series Style Match

i always got the impression BWSA was full of those little old men and women who go to matches with their blankets and flasks so if that's the  case the ST should have this in the bag  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Wrestlemania 32 - Survivor Series Style Match

i always got the impression BWSA was full of those little old men and women who go to matches with their blankets and flasks so if that's the  case the ST should have this in the bag  Very Happy
I always wondered what the point would be to have a Supporters Association and a Supporters Trust but now that you mention that the Supporters Association is full of old gits that dribble through the game whilst trying not to choke on their Werther's original then I can understand why. Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why haven't we heard from the new chairman yet

Boggersbelief wrote:Why haven't we heard from the new chairman yet

Probably because he was due at the stadium yesterday but failed to turn up.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Why haven't we heard from the new chairman yet

Probably because he was due at the stadium yesterday but failed to turn up.

I know that, why did he fail to turn up?

The word is, he didn't want to be Chairman in the first place and only agreed to do it because Holdsworth didn't feel up to it because of his lack of experience running a multi-million pound enterprise.

The other bloke who bailed out was always supposed to be the new Chairman and when he went (taking 75% of SS's working capital with him), it cocked things up a bit.

Holdsworth prefers the Chief Exec role which basically means he gets to ponce about pretending to be important without having to deal with all the nitty gritty stuff and make decisions.

Just a rumour, so don't shoot me.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Chairmman still TBC on the club website. I wonder if they'll promote Warbie.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thought all the old board would have gone? Don't let Warburton become Chairman, he's too associated with Saint Eddie

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Iirc Holdsworth said that HE would become the chairman when interviewed following the announcement that he had bought the club.

Iles reported a couple of days ago that the reason Bruce Gordon pulled out and Anderson came in was simply because it was a better financial package for the club in that Gordons venture capitalist backers would require a greater return than Andersons investors.

Make of that what you will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum