Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagles released by bury.......

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Eagles released by bury....... Fri Apr 29 2016, 20:09

.......worth a punt?

2Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Fri Apr 29 2016, 20:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who?

3Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Fri Apr 29 2016, 20:28

The Long Road Out of Eden wasn't bad but I've heard "By Bury" isn't their best work.

Probably best avoided.

4Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Sat Apr 30 2016, 17:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:The Long Road Out of Eden wasn't bad but I've heard "By Bury" isn't their best work.

Jaysus that's a stretch Dave.

5Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Sat Apr 30 2016, 18:20

I'd started early last night and to my slightly befuddled brain, it didn't feel that tenuous.

And that's my only defence, your honour.

6Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Sat Apr 30 2016, 19:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't get on with Manager.

7Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Sat Apr 30 2016, 19:58

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:.......worth a punt?
Absolutely NOT!

Lazy bastard

8Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Mon May 02 2016, 23:44

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never bring back a former player. In my opinion they almost never do as well in a second stint with the same club just like managers. I know there are exceptions here and there but they're so few and far between that I think it's far safer to simply not do it especially for a club with limited resources.

9Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Tue May 03 2016, 00:09

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Never bring back a former player. In my opinion they almost never do as well in a second stint with the same club just like managers. I know there are exceptions here and there but they're so few and far between that I think it's far safer to simply not do it especially for a club with limited resources.
Frandsen

10Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Tue May 03 2016, 10:53

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Depends on who we get as manager, he appears to be a confidence player so needs to feel appreciated. With someone to get the best out of him he undoubtedly has the ability to do something different to win games. Something we seriously lack at the moment, so on the right money definitely worth a punt in my opinion.

11Bury - Eagles released by bury....... Empty Re: Eagles released by bury....... Tue May 03 2016, 14:32

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Never bring back a former player. In my opinion they almost never do as well in a second stint with the same club just like managers. I know there are exceptions here and there but they're so few and far between that I think it's far safer to simply not do it especially for a club with limited resources.
Frandsen
y2j, as I said there are exceptions but they are so few and far between that it's generally wiser not to do it when you have as little money or other resources as we do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum