Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

January Transfer Window

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1January Transfer Window Empty January Transfer Window Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Cahill could be off to Chelsea. Natasha Whittam wants us to get Stephen Ireland. But what else is going on?

Last edited by Biggie on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2January Transfer Window Empty Re: January Transfer Window Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ireland would run midfield for us!

3January Transfer Window Empty Re: January Transfer Window Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 am

would be a very good signing

4January Transfer Window Empty Re: January Transfer Window Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we'd gone for Ireland in the Summer as I suggested we'd probably have got him - I fear that Alex McLeish has recently realised Ireland is a very good player.

Coyle out, Natasha in.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

5January Transfer Window Empty Re: January Transfer Window Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:00 am

agreed:D

6January Transfer Window Empty Re: January Transfer Window Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Heard CYL is due back end Jan, and Holden probably 6 weeks from then - and with Sean Davies back on the trail I feel we might have quite a selection in midfield.

Muamba & Reo-Coker have kinda stamped their name in the centre, so with an 'in the mood' Petrov and Mark Davies (who I think has been one of our best players this season), with the players we have coming back from injury, we should have lots of options.

It's upfront we need new ideas, but I just dont think even with any Cahill money we'll be able to buy the kind of poacher we need.

7January Transfer Window Empty Re: January Transfer Window Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 pm

soulfuledge wrote:Heard CYL is due back end Jan, and Holden probably 6 weeks from then - and with Sean Davies back on the trail I feel we might have quite a selection in midfield.

This is excellent news. If we can somehow stay in touch with 17th by the time Holden and CYL come back I reckon we could get out of this mess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum